1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they missed an opportunity.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sort of a soundtrack junkie myself. My favourite from this one is "New Avengers- Avengers: Age of Ultron"

This YouTube channel is where I found the soundtrack: Avengers: Age of Ultron Soundtrack
Hm. Thanks for sharing. I'll say though, I got a few songs in, plus the one you linked...not feeling it as a casual listening soundtrack. It probably fits in the film as accompanying auditory narrative, but I'm not convinced of it on it's own.

So the 45 is the Bleeding Edge of the MCU! :clap

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure if it would be a SPOILER but......

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

EDIT: Well my favorite overall since the MK39 (Starboost), but I meant favorite in terms of primary suits.

And to those that has watch the movie already. (Another Spoiler)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Come on people, spoilers! :slap

That being said (and I'm pretty sure this was also done with the first movie) what an annoying decision to have such a huge gap between international and US release dates. :banghead

Give me that figure Hot Toys. Suit looks awesome and even more so along side War Machine. :rock

2YE6SBg.jpg

C7GyG5J.jpg

Oh, and we're getting AoU special edition blu-ray with extended footage and an alternate ending. So maybe we'll see even more of the MK45.

Back