1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this hostility.

Colbert.jpg

Even if he had a good point it's not an excuse for being rude and Dave made a thread about that, its not hard to give your opinion politely :dunno

Anyway back to the figure, I said I was likely going to pass on this one but I'm really starting to like it :slap I guess I'll get it if it comes with a lot of accessories

Even if he had a good point it's not an excuse for being rude and Dave made a thread about that, its not hard to give your opinion politely :dunno
Anyway back to the figure, I said I was likely going to pass on this one but I'm really starting to like it :slap

Oh totally.....I won't accept unnecessary rudeness. Some people can be nasty just because. I'm in agreement with you there :duff
This may be the best AOU figure to be released.... I'm not passing this up either

I'm just not a fan of the design, but it's interesting, I hope it gets a good amount of screen time :pray:

Cautious optimism for 45...I'm not sure about the hand guards and the shins are a little Underarmor-y, but taken as a whole I dig the way it feels like an updated Mk III. Waiting for more images.

I'm pleased for the folks who have this confirmed. Who am I kidding I'm sick with jealousy! Still on the wait list.

I actually think this suit will be in the movie. In Iron Man 3 the wee kid Harley says to Tony about a stealth suit so it's a good lead in.

I'm pleased for the folks who have this confirmed. Who am I kidding I'm sick with jealousy! Still on the wait list.

I actually think this suit will be in the movie. In Iron Man 3 the wee kid Harley says to Tony about a stealth suit so it's a good lead in.

Wait, huh?

I know this was the wrong topic but I'd like to bring something up that bothers me about iron man 3. At the time tony said "stealth mode, actually a pretty good idea." He had already made not one but TWO stealth suits. The mark 15 and 16 are both stealth armors with retroflective panels. Look it up.

I know the general audience doesn't care, but I did when I watched the movie.image.jpg

Back