1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its only 10 bucks more than mk43 and no one seemed to mind buying it. I hated the price on the 43 myself and told myself i wouldn't pay that but i am buying him this week :slap

Some people call me an addict. I consider myself an avid, enthusiastic collector. :lol

And by the way, just to clear it up, I only meant all of the 1/6 scale armors. I haven't ordered the 1/4 scale 43 or 45...yet. :wink1:

Ugh I'd love to get a 1/4 scale figure sometime! Just a few years from now :lol and yes I like to consider myself an avid and enthusiastic collector as well :lecture

Ugh I'd love to get a 1/4 scale figure sometime! Just a few years from now :lol and yes I like to consider myself an avid and enthusiastic collector as well :lecture

The 1/4 scale 45 can wait, but I'm trying not to order the 1/4 scale 43 until a Spooktacular coupon shows it face. Not sure I can make it that long without going insane, as if I haven't already gone insane by having a dozen pre-orders, most of which are due before Christmas. :cuckoo: :lol

Back