1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but something does look off about the helmet...

Ok so I'm not crazy :lol Thank you.

Without a comparison photo my initial thought is that the faceplate is too narrow, making the entire helmet look elongated like an alien head.

Are the eye openings that large as well?

looks a bit longer then the others in the faceplate

:exactly:

looks a bit longer then the others in the faceplate

Ok so I'm not crazy :lol Thank you.

Without a comparison photo my initial thought is that the faceplate is too narrow, making the entire helmet look elongated like an alien head.

Are the eye openings that large as well?

:exactly:

Yeah I agree...the width/height ratio of the helmet looks a bit off, so it does give off an "alien head" vibe.

I like this armor I just wish we were getting a Robert Downy Jr head sculpt like we are getting with the 1/4 scale one. I guess I could always get one off eBay though. I have the Mark 43 which comes with the helmet head sculpt but I don't have any with a full head sculpt.

I like this armor I just wish we were getting a Robert Downy Jr head sculpt like we are getting with the 1/4 scale one. I guess I could always get one off eBay though. I have the Mark 43 which comes with the helmet head sculpt but I don't have any with a full head sculpt.

That is false, neither has an RDJ sculpt, and he never unhelmeted or flipped his mask up in this suit, so not likely we'll get one with either

744bc5cdjw1eudr9ctie8j22tc480kjt.jpg

That is false, neither has an RDJ sculpt, and he never unhelmeted or flipped his mask up in this suit, so not likely we'll get one with either
902383-iron-man-mark-xliii-011.jpg

I really wanted to wait for a DC Mark 7 as well, but I lost patience rather quickly and just bought the original plastic one, which still looks fantastic in my opinion.

9189436f41b0edb02441c50243eab923.jpg

But, if you don't mind waiting for something that isn't guaranteed (even though it's very likely to happen), the diecast 7 is sure to look amazing too!

Nice photo. Definitely my preferred suit but I would really like it diecast. I'll give it a year and if no joy I'll go for the 45!

I believe he meant the 1/4 Mk 45. And he person he responded to was saying he wished the 1/6 mk45 had one like the 1/4 ml45 . At least that's how I read it
I read it as him replying neither 1:4 fig came with an RDj sculpt but that makes sense. :lol

Back