1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll sell you one of mine for $500.
But be quick! The price is sure to rise!
Lol.
Seriously though, all these figures are totally subjective. You either want them or you don't.
For me, Hill is so much part of the fabric of the Avengers movies, i *had* to have her and bought two.
If you don't need the figure, that's cool. People who wanted her, got her.

That's how I look at it.

For figures I know I want, I don't play the waiting game to see if I can get it at a lower price later on. I want it, so it's worth retail to me to have. Ones I play the waiting game on are ones that I'd like to have, but I can live without. Therefore, it's not worth retail to me to have.

That's how I look at it.

For figures I know I want, I don't play the waiting game to see if I can get it at a lower price later on. I want it, so it's worth retail to me to have. Ones I play the waiting game on are ones that I'd like to have, but I can live without. Therefore, it's not worth retail to me to have.

Thats pretty much majority of collectors...

At first I thought I don't need a Mark VII. I was perfectly happy with my Mark VI, but the DVD for the Avengers did me in...I bought it 2 months before it came out...On the other hand, I have been wanting a Maria Hill ever since summer of 2012...so it was a no brainer to PO her...

I found a new one for $217 on ebay, more than I wanted to pay but I always wanted her just didn't want to pay retail. She is an essential part of an Avengers collection and one that will probably not get remade I just wanted her for like $160 shipped.

I found a new one for $217 on ebay, more than I wanted to pay but I always wanted her just didn't want to pay retail. She is an essential part of an Avengers collection and one that will probably not get remade I just wanted her for like $160 shipped.
I'll probably just kitbash one for less than $150.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

I'll probably just kitbash one for less than $150.

I would but my OCD needs an official HT one, I usually stay away from bootleg parts and figures(even if made in the same factories)

That handwritten signature is just as bad as Agent Carter's (Hayley Atwell). She signed a picture for me and her signature looked so bad that I asked her to write Agent Carter on there for me. [emoji38]
It's a bit rude to call someone's handwriting bad don't you think?

Not to mention, that's a signature that represents that person....pretty much disrespect.

Most fancy signatures that people customize as being "their" signature, aren't overly legible. Personally, if someone just uses standard cursive handwriting and calls that to be "their" signature, I find it to be a bit boring.

Most fancy signatures that people customize as being "their" signature, aren't overly legible. Personally, if someone just uses standard cursive handwriting and calls that to be "their" signature, I find it to be a bit boring.

It is what it is.

I'll be glad if I get an actor/actress to sign one of my Hot Toys.

Here is an older established actor. He takes more time in his signature. Very simple and very boring, but legible

His co-star does initials but it's very stylized . Still legible

And then you have Robert Downey , established actor with decades of work , who just does an R

e5ae4da4e3d01eb01087a55437f6bfbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic man!

I still really love this figure.

Thanks man, love this figure too!

The lighting was a bit tricky... didn't realize how smooth the figs face was so to much light made her look like a mannequin:slap

For those who have this beautiful figure, is it easy to take her suit off? I'm planning to do some mods on her but I'm afraid to ruin her costume. =S

For those who have this beautiful figure, is it easy to take her suit off? I'm planning to do some mods on her but I'm afraid to ruin her costume. =S

I've never tried undressing her before.... I was to nervous.....

Back