1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These parted-out head shots always creep me out a little, but no surprises here...the sculpt looks ace.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I didn't know that was an option! I may give that a shot, thanks for the idea! :duff
No problem. Yeah, you can set your payment date for the 5th, 10th, 15th, etc. So say you ordered it today, you could set the payment for the 20th of the month, and you wouldn't be charged until October 20th.

No problem. Yeah, you can set your payment date for the 5th, 10th, 15th, etc. So say you ordered it today, you could set the payment for the 20th of the month, and you wouldn't be charged until October 20th.

Except for the NRD

Great video Xeno, thanks! Is Fury really due next month? I thought it was longer away than that. That is awesome if true!

I noticed that too, but I don't think it's right, my preorder still says third quarter 2016. Maybe he thought it was third quarter 2015 :dunno

Great video Xeno, thanks! Is Fury really due next month? I thought it was longer away than that. That is awesome if true!

I think its a mistake as well. I haven't heard or seen anything that says he'll be out anytime soon. And the last video Budget Stark posted of the estimated release schedule for secret base still has it slated for Q3 2016. Kinda happy he isn't coming that soon :lol

Back