1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ there was this PO that went up for a digital console for her and fury to stand in front of from the movie. It was a 3rd party company that will produce them.

^^ there was this PO that went up for a digital console for her and fury to stand in front of from the movie. It was a 3rd party company that will produce them.

This one.

9ff34f937cf570f4e7718358d0d535cd.jpg

@Yankeesfanboy.. there was a control center made from a third party company. Check a few pages back. There was a brief preorder period for that piece. Looks awesome and will go great with this figure

This one.

Ah, that clears things up. Thank you all kindly. :duff

Ideally, HT would've placed the neck cut below her ears and along the hairline on the back of her head. But I don't know if that's even feasible.

I think it would be possible. But I think it would cause other issues. There's no real perfect way to do it. I think it looks fine

I understand the whole neck seam thing for articulation but why do some figures those sculpts where the head and neck are one piece and the joint is at the bottom of the neck like the Cap and Red Skull sculpts but other sculpts have the head and neck separated like every other standard figure?

Well for this figure in particular, her neck and collar bone are showing. And whenever that is the case HT typically sculpts the neck to the body to avoid having a visible joint on the chest. Figures like Cap, his costume covers his collar pretty well so you can hide the joint there easily. With Hawkeye they take into account that hes an archer, having the joint at the base of the head gives him more range and enables him to achieve a more convincing archery poses. So in that case they choose functionality over form. (Ironically they gave him sculpted boots which completely negate his ankle joints but we all know how important those screen accurate boots are :rolleyes2 )

Another item to add to my never ending list......

of stuff I'd never, ever buy out of principle.

2nd

---------------------------
Meldung von Webseite
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
OK

2nd

Meldung von Webseite
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
OK

Thanks for letting us know, now we can get on with our lives. :lol

Back