1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

It really doesn't.
But I can't see Renner in the Hawkeye sculpt either.
Apart from Cap, the entire line of sculpts have not been very good. The roaring Hulk is bad, and Thor doesn't resemble Hemsworth in any way. I don't know if they got new sculptors or what, but they need to get the old ones back.

I'll probably get this, unless it's too expensive. It's about damn time they made a Maria figure.

Just a thought and it makes sense when you look at what they're putting up on their website.

Maria Hill, Marty, DeLorean, Veronica, Raiden etc are all being labeled with the Toy Fair Exclusive sign. There's no way those are are exclusives. It seems Sideshow is just labeling them all as such since they're being revealed at these conventions.

19371745959_0f9ffd3a0b_o.jpg

I don't know about that though. Leia, ultron sentry, resident evil stuff. None of those have toy fair tag and would seem like general releases.

You can instantly see her in the sculpt :yess:

Exactly, and personally I think the Barton sculpt looks spot on too, Ive seen some photos of Cap where he doesn't look like Evans its all about angles (and the amount of moonshine you been drinking)

Exactly, and personally I think the Barton sculpt looks spot on too, Ive seen some photos of Cap where he doesn't look like Evans its all about angles (and the amount of moonshine you been drinking)

Yeah the Renner sculpt is really good, I go back and forth on Cap, its not 100% Evans, just close :lol I'm sure most will disagree

Hawkeye really did not appeal to me but this sculpt is absolutely stunning. I really hope she is not an exclusive as I have a few other figures I want to buy before I consider getting her.

I don't know how anyone can look at it and say it doesn't look ANYTHING like her..
that's just ridiculous.

It's pretty spot-on imo.

I don't know how anyone can look at it and say it doesn't look ANYTHING like her..
that's just ridiculous.

It's pretty spot-on imo.

+10000000000000000

You made the bonus round!
- Go get that chaos emerald :monkey3

Back