1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to say locaĺly but apparently missed the important word there... made an agreement with myself to stop paying through the nose on custom fees but I think I might do it on this one.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I meant to say locaĺly but apparently missed the important word there... made an agreement with myself to stop paying through the nose on custom fees but I think I might do it on this one.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
I had a rule to never PO day one, as there is really no point to it anymore. I broke that rule and ordered Hill immediately, in case she was a limited release.

Turns out I could have waited for a $20 coupon like usual, but oh well.

a7119c7c8506e8dfbe01715744fbd002.jpg

It is definitely because of the hair I think. Sculpted is far better than rooted. Plus they did nail the likeness as well. I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet. Getting these con photos lately seem to be just as good as in hand photos.

Just ordered as well. I haven't seen a bad pic of her yet and don't know if I can say that about any other figure I can remember. I kept going back to her page on SS and thinking, do I still want to order her?, and the answer was always yes. I knew If I didn't order her and she got waitlisted I'd regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of my life! OK, maybe a little too dramatic. :lol

Now that I've ordered.....right now would be fine, Thank you!
:lol

:exactly:

Me too. :hi5:

:yess:

:exactly: Can't have enough.
Don't forget Agent 13 :impatient:

Hmmmm....... as I read through your post I was like

"oh I gotta rep this guy", "yep needs to be repped" "oh definitely rep worthy" "ok gonna rep"

"Agent 13??, ****!!! No rep for you"

:rotfl
Just kidding, I'm not a fan but you still get a rep :lol

Finally stopped procrastinating and ordered her with this months coupon. Really looking forward to this one.

She looks fantastic in that last pic, guy.

Just ordered as well. I haven't seen a bad pic of her yet and don't know if I can say that about any other figure I can remember. I kept going back to her page on SS and thinking, do I still want to order her?, and the answer was always yes. I knew If I didn't order her and she got waitlisted I'd regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of my life! OK, maybe a little too dramatic. :lol

Congrats. :duff Nice to see the ranks of Hill's Angels expanding.

Back