1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think she's really shipping just yet. I've never seen it happen that quick.

I had it happen once with the Avengers MK6 Promo. It went up for PO in the morning and that afternoon it shipped. Sometimes i wish they were all that quick but then i look at Hulkbusters pricetag and say no no i don't :lol

11694038_938442389553411_1639156197778063784_n.jpg

Pfft, she looks more like Stephanie Seymour than Cobie Smulders. Canceled! :monkey3

A couple more pics from SDCC:

SDCC-2015-Hot-Toys-51.jpg

SDCC-2015-Hot-Toys-52.jpg

So everybody here who for sure wants a Maria Hill has ordered your Maria Hill?

Anybody still planning to order it this week? Next week?

I have one on order and have gotten a friend on here who would never buy her to get me a second one so i can do a civvie custom from TWS or AOU.
It's always cheaper to get the fully figure and sell the bits you don't need than buy the parts.
I'd certainly not hold off on getting her till later in case she sells out.
If she *does* stagnate on the SS site, i might buy a couple more. She has had a few different looks in the AOS and in the movies.

I have one on order and have gotten a friend on here who would never buy her to get me a second one so i can do a civvie custom from TWS or AOU.
It's always cheaper to get the fully figure and sell the bits you don't need than buy the parts.
I'd certainly not hold off on getting her till later in case she sells out.
If she *does* stagnate on the SS site, i might buy a couple more. She has had a few different looks in the AOS and in the movies.

Always do with with my Iron Man figures, man.

So everybody here who for sure wants a Maria Hill has ordered your Maria Hill?

Anybody still planning to order it this week? Next week?

Nope...I did want her but I don't order from overseas through personal choice. Can't see any of the UK retailers getting stocks in either so I'll be sitting this one out out (unless that changes).

Ordered it straight away. Can't wait no regrets. Coulson has a friend. Il although might pose them both with fury.

Back