1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best of pictures. But this set does look quite good
fc6bc07c01a2c11ecd47601e4f1c423a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Looks like the widows peak is gone. Wish there were some pics with better lighting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ugh! You guys are making me want this :panic:
I'm supposed to be getting OUT of 1/6 scale stuff! I'm gonna try & wait till I see in hand pics.

Mouth is defo too big, nowhere near ssc deluxe, but still overized wich is weird, they got it right on the Rogue one version.

LOL the more I read into it the more I'm confuse on what to get. I do not have a Vader in my collection and I want "the one". I'm leaning towards rogue one but the esb looks just as good.

LOL the more I read into it the more I'm confuse on what to get. I do not have a Vader in my collection and I want "the one". I'm leaning towards rogue one but the esb looks just as good.

You can find a RO Vader for less than $350? Lol

I'd wait for ESB to get the light up saber and cool base, not to mention paying retail. RO is actually pretty barebones unless you like a cardboard background. I had it and the background never stayed up straight. After having and selling RO Vader, I can assure you it's not "the one." :lol

star-wars-darth-vader-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903140-25.jpg

Pre-ordered this today with the $20 off coupon that came on my Trooper Han. Looking forward to getting this. It's going to look great with the battle worn HT bespin Luke!

On a side note though, I never noticed how much Vader's robes are pleated. Is that really accurate for Episode V? or any version?

POd this off of AE. Free shipping plus $10 in RPs made it too good not to go with them.

On a side note though, I never noticed how much Vader's robes are pleated. Is that really accurate for Episode V? or any version?

I don't remember seeing such uniform pleating in ESB, but there's a much more pleated look with Vader in some scenes in ROTJ.

VaderPleats.jpg

well at least there one shot of the real Vader with the robe pleated

That's good enough for me whatever the version

This Darth Vader is essentially the same as RotJ Vader right? I don't have Bespin Luke so I was going to pose RotJ Luke fighting this Vader, even though the base might not be accurate.

This Darth Vader is essentially the same as RotJ Vader right? I don't have Bespin Luke so I was going to pose RotJ Luke fighting this Vader, even though the base might not be accurate.

Was thinking the same myself. Unless the RotJ version has a themed stand as well i think i can just use this one for my needs. Though know HT they will probly go all out with RotJ.

Back