1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Too bad though that the full diorama base doesn’t fit on my smaller led pedestal. Had to remove the section with the cut down poles.

This beast showed up today and I'm well *****king happy about him. Really well done. Some inaccuracies of course, but overall a great first Vader for my collection. Tested out all the lights, and everything is in working order. Didn't actually put the led arm on the figure, wouldn't ever use it lit so skipped the hassle. Excuse the ****** phone pic. Looks great next to my desk while I work.

View attachment 426393

FYI: your belt boxes are on the wrong sides.

Jeepers this dropped about 8/20 on page 53 and now here we are nearly 200 pages later.

Anyway I just opened mine and I dig it but I was wondering if other owners are getting 100% pristine domes? Mine looks perfect in some lighting conditions but when the light catches it a certain way it has what I guess I would call a couple small rubs. Scratching would be too strong of word, almost like a light smudge that won't seem to rub off with a lens cloth. I can't seem to accurately capture this with my phone camera.

Same here mate. If a really intense light hits it, I can see one or two scuff/rub marks. But they're so faint and difficult to find, I don't think it qualifies as a legit defect.

Jeepers this dropped about 8/20 on page 53 and now here we are nearly 200 pages later.

Anyway I just opened mine and I dig it but I was wondering if other owners are getting 100% pristine domes? Mine looks perfect in some lighting conditions but when the light catches it a certain way it has what I guess I would call a couple small rubs. Scratching would be too strong of word, almost like a light smudge that won't seem to rub off with a lens cloth. I can't seem to accurately capture this with my phone camera.

I'm sure the answer is hidden somewhere in these 60 pages of posts or in the old locked thread (or the 318 pages of the original HT Vader thread..) but:

Can you use the gloves with the HT ESB Vader figure on the first HT Vader MMS279?

Can you use the gloves with the HT ESB Vader figure on the first HT Vader MMS279?

giphy.gif

Back