1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys. quick question. did yr MK42 arrive with the shoulder cap/piece dislodged? mine was dislodge, and scratched against the suit body, resulting paint chip. argh...

guys. quick question. did yr MK42 arrive with the shoulder cap/piece dislodged? mine was dislodge, and scratched against the suit body, resulting paint chip. argh...

Yes my one arrived with both sides loose and scratched. I could not be bothered with replacing it so I just ignore the scratches.

Unboxed my Mk 42 last night and some of my other toys welcomed him to the family. Well, sort of.

10428620_10153708639949460_1101023641854873187_n.jpg

Can anyone recommend a better brand of battery that I don't have to worry about exploding inside IM? Or are these tiny batteries all the same?
Obviously any brand would need to be changed out every ??? months?

The precision screwdriver set came in and I tried them and the damn screw won't budge. It's on there really tight. Anyone know any solutions?

IT really annoys me when HT puts the screws in TOO tight to the point where you can't remove it. Why do they do this? It's soo frustrating. Sorry to hear dw316

use a flat nose pliers to turn the screwdriver.
Thanks man, I'm not a handyman at all. Leverage to twist was definitely much better. That screw was on there tight as hell. Now I have a precision screwdriver set spare lying around, haha. Thanks again:hi5:

Back