1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will get this Iron Man. It is diecast, in stock at SSC, and for a good price. My avengers display is finally going to start coming together.

called SS today. they told me my MK42 is shipping today. I added Iron Patriot to my order and BAM! Both are shipped today and I'll have them very soon!

can someone tell me more about that hole in the shoulder joint where you can actually see through the otherside of the fig? I was wondering if fuzting the shoulder armor piece will help cover that empty hole. Also how big is it? The only thing bothering me at the moment. I already have IP. I love it...also not sure if i like the red version in AVENGERS 2....

is there a head to buy that fits this figure? i dont like the blood on tonys face. would have been great if they added a second undamaged Tony sculpt.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark 42 Diecast Series MMS

Mark XLII.jpg

Just bought this iron man. glad that it can pose the iconic - slam landing pose!
my previous iron man cant. the articulation of this IM is perfect!

definitely an amazing figure. I really like the over all design and the amount of work that goes into building one of these figures is amazing! I haven't had much time to really check him out but my first impressions are: AMAZING!

for the record. IP is a great figure too!

Just got my 42, the headsculpt is definitely the best Stark I've seen. They really enlarged his eyes on this one, although mine is looking slightly to the left.

Got mine Yesterday, almost perfect but there's a few scratches of paint off from one of the abdomen plates. i'm gonna send an e-mail to sideshow and see what they can do.

Are the shoulder joints really loose on this figure? When I elevate the arms, sometimes they won't stay put. My other Iron Men figures have tighter shoulder joints.

Are the shoulder joints really loose on this figure? When I elevate the arms, sometimes they won't stay put. My other Iron Men figures have tighter shoulder joints.
Was posing mine yesterday and notice this. Weird because it didn't happened when i first got it. Went back to museum pose.

Awesome figure. Came almost perfect but two small scuffs on left boot but not worth sending back. It's a beautiful figure...got him in cool battle damaged pose and left him.....kinda scared to pose him lol

After being very impressed by IP (my very first HT figure), I decided to order this one too. Wow!

Count me in for a diecast Mark III!

IMG_1281_zpsa9246445.jpg

IMG_1265_zps4ad7458c.jpg

IMG_1256_zps4e8dcdc7.jpg

Back