1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to thank everybody for helping me with this decision, i will buy it. dont think that there will be a better Iron Man figure in the next 12 months.

Did the same thing here. I am so excited for my figure.... My first IM figure here!

Did the same thing here. I am so excited for my figure.... My first IM figure here!
Great one to get. In terms of build and articulation, he's hands down the best hot toys iron man figure. And I persoanlly feel he looks sharper on the shelf than any of the others ever did, too.

BBTS has these in stock, I would buy it from them, but do not know how they are with returns if there was a problem. Anyone buy a Hot Toy item with them?

BBTS has these in stock, I would buy it from them, but do not know how they are with returns if there was a problem. Anyone buy a Hot Toy item with them?

I have bought plenty of HT's from them & they have pretty good customer service just like SS but everything is through email. They will replace or give you credit for your fig if it is damaged, you just need to take a pic & email it to them.

I have bought plenty of HT's from them & they have pretty good customer service just like SS but everything is through email. They will replace or give you credit for your fig if it is damaged, you just need to take a pic & email it to them.

I appreciate the answer, thank you.

I might just go ahead and get this from BBTS then instead of waiting on SSC. I have been wanting him for a while now and with everyones pics it is even more tempting. BBTS has a nice deal in Iron patriot too, might grab him also.

I appreciate the answer, thank you.

I might just go ahead and get this from BBTS then instead of waiting on SSC. I have been wanting him for a while now and with everyones pics it is even more tempting. BBTS has a nice deal in Iron patriot too, might grab him also.

Two of the best IM's atm. You won't be disappointed. They look great together!

Great one to get. In terms of build and articulation, he's hands down the best hot toys iron man figure. And I persoanlly feel he looks sharper on the shelf than any of the others ever did, too.

why would you say that!?!?!?!?! Now I am really impatient!!! ;)

just so you all know. I got an email from Sideshow an hour ago. I was notified that orders will start to be processed on Friday the 14th! :clap:thud: So for any of you that are waiting for your figure to ship, this is the update! ;)

Can anyone confirm if the shoulder problem was indeed fixed with subsequent batches or is that just bogus info?

Ok so I was about to buy this figure off a member on here, but then I realized there are two batches and I can still get this directly from SSC for only a couple of more dollars...should I just order from SSC or is it worth to just pick this up from another seller, I'm assuming he has one from the first batch...anything significantly wrong with te first batch?...I'm confused

Ok so I was about to buy this figure off a member on here, but then I realized there are two batches and I can still get this directly from SSC for only a couple of more dollars...should I just order from SSC or is it worth to just pick this up from another seller, I'm assuming he has one from the first batch...anything significantly wrong with te first batch?...I'm confused

Just buy from SS. There is almost no reason to buy this second hand or even if its sealed, theres no gaurentee if theres blemish or defects, and of course the batch 1 or batch 2. SS if you ever bought from the, they gaurentee your satisfaction. Thats something I really like about them. So does BBTS, but I been having a lot of faulty batches from BBTS, and none from SS so far. So I am placing my bests on SS from now on. The Iron Patriot I got from BBTS, I had to return and exchange it 3 times, beacuse I had to call it quits and finally return it. There was chips on the paint, scratches from mishandling, etc. Go with SS! Seller may be legit and you get a lowered price, but I would still pay more for a mint second batch and a gaurentee refund, exchange for parts etc from SS>

Just buy from SS. There is almost no reason to buy this second hand or even if its sealed, theres no gaurentee if theres blemish or defects, and of course the batch 1 or batch 2. SS if you ever bought from the, they gaurentee your satisfaction. Thats something I really like about them. So does BBTS, but I been having a lot of faulty batches from BBTS, and none from SS so far. So I am placing my bests on SS from now on. The Iron Patriot I got from BBTS, I had to return and exchange it 3 times, beacuse I had to call it quits and finally return it. There was chips on the paint, scratches from mishandling, etc. Go with SS! Seller may be legit and you get a lowered price, but I would still pay more for a mint second batch and a gaurentee refund, exchange for parts etc from SS>

Got it man! Thanks! I feel bad because I was dealing with the seller and he was very chill, I got the invoice and was ready to pay it, but then I happen to browse SS and saw the mk42 for 309$ and I was gonna buy off the seller for 270$ which is not much of a difference and with SS I get the reward points...I hate wasting someone's time...but it seems going the SS route is the best option..

Got it man! Thanks! I feel bad because I was dealing with the seller and he was very chill, I got the invoice and was ready to pay it, but then I happen to browse SS and saw the mk42 for 309$ and I was gonna buy off the seller for 270$ which is not much of a difference and with SS I get the reward points...I hate wasting someone's time...but it seems going the SS route is the best option..

There's currently no monthly coupon at Sideshow, but maybe you can wait for one to show up? You could save $20.

And it's good that they fixed it. I had a discussion with someone trying to fool a collector-friend into buying his 1st batch Mark 42 for a price higher than retail. He was saying that the issue's a hoax and that there's only TEN cases on the internet and are all due to carelessness. TEN, REALLY?:lol And if there wasn't a REAL issue, HT wouldn't have done something, and HT's action on fixing this issue is much easier to verify compared to the first TASM since you can't see the body without tearing the suit apart.

Back