1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone with a flex payment on the 5th get a notice yet? I'm beginning to think it might be pushed back again.

not sure if someone saw it on one sixth republic fb group page, but i saw someone posted about the shoulder of mark 42 now "fixed" by HT..not the change of the 2 rubber washer to 1 but a screw around the ball joint
edit: found the picture

10405465_10203205949326851_4913064764657474369_n.jpg

:dunno i thought that too..isn't inserting the screw making it more fragile now (making the plastic crack)

:dunno i thought that too..isn't inserting the screw making it more fragile now (making the plastic crack)

Its plastic not wood :lol

Should be fine, though im curious if thats a fix or part of the assembly process, I dount HT just took someone broken piece and drilled a screw in there... it would likely be designed that way. And if thats the case then they are probably talking about removing the screw in order to access and remove the bushing ? :dunno

need more info

Well I for one hope this gets delayed until the my fix this shoulder issue nothing worse then getting a defective product

You think since this is a diecast line, they would add diecast to the joints to make it more sturdy:slap

Back