1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are :welcome1: :hi5:

SSC has reward points which is why I prefer them, especially if the pre-order has no NRD (non-refundable deposit), otherwise I'll hold one at BBTS in case I change my mind before the release. BBTS used to have lower prices, and sometimes still does, but since that has changed lately, I'm strictly ordering from SSC.
*all the high fives* :D

Seeing as Cap didn't have a NRD, hopefully I was able to build up some points. Suppose I should check just to make sure haha. I've noticed that BBTS can have either have ideal prices or not, depending on the item in question. The RAH figures tend to be quite a bit cheaper on other sites, but the HT prices seem to remain equal across the board. For the XLII, I noticed the price is either fixed at 310+shipping or 370 oddly enough on sites selling through ebay.

But like you, I think I'll stick to ordering new releases from SSC to be safe.

I always expect long delays with HT, so i never get frustrated.

This and I'm in no rush to have the figs in hand. Sure they're cool but really they're just display pieces. Touch them once, fiddle a little. Then what? Sitting pretty on the shelf. No rush :)

image.jpg

The speculation was this is next in line to release after Zod....hope that's the case!

Hmm why do they never display this fig without the battle damaged parts on? I wanna see how it looks in display with the helmeted sculpt.
The figure being shown is the exact same prototype that's been going around the world from one convention to another. You can see that the paint has started chipping off near the rib area due to being thrown around from one place to another. The arm socket/peg area is also unpainted as its the initial prototype.

We most likely won't see any "new" pictures of this figure until it releases for bloggers.
The speculation was this is next in line to release after Zod....hope that's the case!
Not possible since there's still Red Snapper and Tonto to be released and those two will be out in June. July is a good bet for when this figure will be out.

Im sure he will be worth it when he finally drops, especially after seeing how good the WM MII and IP came out!

Back