1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it this figure? Or is it something else? :huh

Sorry, just doesn't look good enough to be a HT figure. :D

~~~~~

As for the silver on the hip area, I was quite sure it's for articulation,
but it's interesting that the PPS also had it.

Gonna surf through IM3 screen caps once they show up online.

They should do something about that silver part between the waist and the thigh armour. It shows even when he's standing straight. Why did they made it like this, for articulation? :dunno

902031_press01-001.jpg

IronMan3suit_zps95f55004.jpg

There's still hope as this is the prototype.

yeah, reduce or remove the silver area above the thigh and tighten the gap spacings and this'll look pretty amazing

Does anyone think they will get rid of the ridiculous gaps? Because that's the on major reason I'm holding back.

I had to read the spec's again but it mentions air flaps I saw the TV spot were he rescues the people falling out of the plane and it shows the air flaps on the back top and on the sides and air flaps on the thighs , I cant see them on this model can anybody see them

I had to read the spec's again but it mentions air flaps I saw the TV spot were he rescues the people falling out of the plane and it shows the air flaps on the back top and on the sides and air flaps on the thighs , I cant see them on this model <b>can anybody see them</b>

Not really

Actually, if that poster was real, his leg would be getting squeezed off at the hip. I don't think RDJ has ever wore the legs of any of the armors in real life. And that standing armor in the other pic would never be able to pull off that pose.

In that photo I was always curious how a 175lb guy in a 500lb metal suit sitting on top of a 100+ slab of concrete could float...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still not sure if I am going to get it, might just stick with Stark and IP.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still not sure if I am going to get it, might just stick with Stark and IP.

I still can't decide if I really want this or not.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back