1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But most collectors buy these things to just stand there in a pose so making better proportions wins out in my book. If you look at the HT head, its so tiny, no way a human head can fit in there. All you need the armors to do is raise one arm like all the pics have him in with his repulsor.

But most collectors buy these things to just stand there in a pose so making better proportions wins out in my book. If you look at the HT head, its so tiny, no way a human head can fit in there. All you need the armors to do is raise one arm like all the pics have him in with his repulsor.

:exactly::lecture

I dont think HT will do any more revisions on this one though. Since it isn't just a headsculpt, but they need to re do everything if they wanna make it bulky and more proportionate to the movie version.

Ok, I don't think it's too much to ask for both accurate proportions and good articulation. Especially for that crazy price. This just does not justify the money, face it.

I guess HT planned all along that the only person that can fit inside their armors are petite women and would you know it, the mark 42 is the Pepper Potts special edition.

Well, what options do we have in 1/6 other than HT. Guess we have to do with the disproportions. Its been there with the head/neck for a long time now: IV, V, VI, and now VII (I guess).

Impressed with the Iron Studios one a lot! Would love to get him but sadly, its 1/4. Wonder why HT did not go with this pose with their PPS version, would have sold out by now. :monkey3

904385_644770545548616_1370802660_o.jpg

It is skinner and less "rounded" than the armor from the movie. The Hot Toys figure has more comic book type proportions. It does look better in the pics from the show though. Of course, for the price they are charging it should be spot on.

Proportion issues and all, after seeing the film this suit is a must buy personally. The little armor that could.

Well, what options do we have in 1/6 other than HT. Guess we have to do with the disproportions. Its been there with the head/neck for a long time now: IV, V, VI, and now VII (I guess).

Impressed with the Iron Studios one a lot! Would love to get him but sadly, its 1/4. Wonder why HT did not go with this pose with their PPS version, would have sold out by now. :monkey3

Well that is a classic pose, I remember the Mark III can do this, and since they improved the articulation I reeeeally hope I can do this pose with my Mark XLII :pray: :yess:

Well that is a classic pose, I remember the Mark III can do this, and since they improved the articulation I reeeeally hope I can do this pose with my Mark XLII :pray: :yess:

That pose would actually be perfect for Hot Toys MMS figure as it completely hides the fugly ab-section :lol

That pose would actually be perfect for Hot Toys MMS figure as it completely hides the fugly ab-section :lol

[Like]

The gaps and ab section is what's stopping me from ordering this, i really enjoyed this in the film and am gonna get the Stark figure now and would like this to go with but not sure i can get past the problems :dunno

Back