1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mask faceplate can be changed for the clean one while keeping Tony's face in the helmet, no? I thought that was how it was going to be...
I think the only problem with that route is that (I think) the exterior of the head-part that holds Tony's face is battle-damaged as well; you'd end up with a clean faceplate on a dinged helmet. I could be wrong, though.

am I the only one who thinks the waist looks small? I don't mean it in the way that all Hot Toys Iron Men waists, and all around body proportions are small compared to the real life worn prop.

Hi Guys,
For me this is clear the Diecast version have the same abdomen effect as the Mark III BD had.
This can clearly seen on these pictures that have quite the same angle and pose.
Leg also have a strange position, they look to much in the front.
The abdomen is to small and skinny compared to the rest of the armor it look also that the neck is to long probably to let us rotate more the head.
Anyway if the plan to do a diecast V2 I will kill!!!!

Hi Guys,
For me this is clear the Diecast version have the same abdomen effect as the Mark III BD had.
This can clearly seen on these pictures that have quite the same angle and pose.
Leg also have a strange position, they look to much in the front.
The abdomen is to small and skinny compared to the rest of the armor it look also that the neck is to long probably to let us rotate more the head.
Anyway if the plan to do a diecast V2 I will kill!!!!

the one of the left is a PPS

I saw them take out the die cast version to pose (upon request) and it is mostly diecast held up by a plastic skeleton at the moment, so I won't read too much into the figure since it is likely a placeholder.

the one of the left is a PPS

I saw them take out the die cast version to pose (upon request) and it is mostly diecast held up by a plastic skeleton at the moment, so I won't read too much into the figure since it is likely a placeholder.

What the fact that this is a plastic skeleton would change to the main sculpt ? Even with a die cast skeleton it's the same problem.
Do you have any pictures of the die cast version pose?

Back