1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally shipping soon!!! Can we see more pictures please of those who have received it??? And stay away from ebay pre orders dammit!!! :gah:

Now more pictures please :impatient:

I noticed that I now have the option on my UPS account to sign for the package in advance. That's pretty cool that I don't have to worry about it not getting delivered if I happen to not be here or able to answer the door when they show up.

Off topic again - My buddy got defrauded by an eBay seller on stereo equipment. He was actually contacted by the scammer's local police department. They arrested the guy and were contacting his victims for evidence.

ffe7ef8086336271a7e90d520d8a48ca.jpg

Mine is out for delivery too! Too bad I'm leaving the office for the day to head out on a shoot. If it doesn't get here in the next hour I guess I won't see it until tomorrow.

I was going to get this figure.. then I wasn't.. then I was.. and recently I was back to wasn't but I'm heavily leaning toward was now! LMAO

Here is how I'm talking myself into it. I really like the style of the suit and I love that it's die cast but I'd rather have the Mark 43 color scheme as THE Iron Man in my Avengers collection. If I buy this now it should be easy to sell it in 2 years when the Mark 43 becomes available and perhaps it will be worth even more by then. So buying the Mark 42 is actually a good investment for the future! Right? Right? Somebody agree so i can invest in my future! lol

Just got him, 30 Min before I have to leave the office! He is super awesome and sooooo heavy. Snapped some quick pics I'll upload tonight.

I was going to get this figure.. then I wasn't.. then I was.. and recently I was back to wasn't but I'm heavily leaning toward was now! LMAO

Here is how I'm talking myself into it. I really like the style of the suit and I love that it's die cast but I'd rather have the Mark 43 color scheme as THE Iron Man in my Avengers collection. If I buy this now it should be easy to sell it in 2 years when the Mark 43 becomes available and perhaps it will be worth even more by then. So buying the Mark 42 is actually a good investment for the future! Right? Right? Somebody agree so i can invest in my future! lol

Don't buy for an investment, collect what you like, follow that and you will always be happy with your choice. If you truly like the piece then get it, if not pass. The collectable market is to much of a roller coaster to predict in terms of investing, they could make a full Bd version that could make this one obsolete, look at Thor, I sold my avengers version at a loss cause the new version destroyed all past Thors.

Sorry if that's not the answer you were looking for, but I think its sound advice:lecture

Just get it! Go on!
I think these figures are ideal for diecast.

Just jump in with both feet huh? I like the way you think my friend! SPLASH!

Don't buy for an investment, collect what you like, follow that and you will always be happy with your choice. If you truly like the piece then get it, if not pass. The collectable market is to much of a roller coaster to predict in terms of investing, they could make a full Bd version that could make this one obsolete, look at Thor, I sold my avengers version at a loss cause the new version destroyed all past Thors.

Sorry if that's not the answer you were looking for, but I think its sound advice:lecture

Noooo.. Lo..gical.. Kryptonite.. I.. cant.. breathe...

LOL

I get what you are saying though. There is no guarantee that this will hold it's value in the long term.

It is sound advice- HTs no longer automatically great investment pieces like they were two years ago- SOME do become expensive fast but MOST linger at retail or below- I have bought many lately at BELOW retail..so be aware of that!

Just jump in with both feet huh? I like the way you think my friend! SPLASH!

Noooo.. Lo..gical.. Kryptonite.. I.. cant.. breathe...

LOL

I get what you are saying though. There is no guarantee that this will hold it's value in the long term.
Lol yeah! You won't be disappointed! [emoji6]

Got charged and shipping soon. Wondering if this can top Silver Centurion which is just incredible.

Same here, just got charged myself, as for the Silver Centurion I would say no in terms of suit design, that one is for me the best looking suit yet, however in terms of materials used and better articulation yes.

Good advice, Im new to collecting and have bought only the ones I think look really nice. Never think about selling them when making the purchase

Yep. I like the 42 and I will get AoU 43 as well.

Back