1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you paid with a credit card your probably @ucked, I only PO with a deposit once and it turned out ok but never again will I ever do that, that's when I was younger and dummer, anyway if you did by chance pay by credit card you can file a claim with the credit card company, of course this depends on how long this was, past 60+ days no way but if under that you might be able to get something done. I use American express for that specific reason when I buy on ebay, they will cover you up to 60 days and if anything you buy within 90 days is stolen they will also refund your money, of course you have to have an actual police report but they will cover you if you do.

Unless you paid with a credit card your probably @ucked, I only PO with a deposit once and it turned out ok but never again will I ever do that, that's when I was younger and dummer, anyway if you did by chance pay by credit card you can file a claim with the credit card company, of course this depends on how long this was, past 60+ days no way but if under that you might be able to get something done. I use American express for that specific reason when I buy on ebay, they will cover you up to 60 days and if anything you buy within 90 days is stolen they will also refund your money, of course you have to have an actual police report but they will cover you if you do.
unfortunately did not pay with that arrgh...and prolly close to 60 days

I'd still call eBay. There must be a reason his account is closed. Perhaps due to multiple strikes to his account. If there are enough complaints towards a specific member, eBay/PayPal has the power to do something, even if has been over 90 days.

I'd still call eBay. There must be a reason his account is closed. Perhaps due to multiple strikes to his account. If there are enough complaints towards a specific member, eBay/PayPal has the power to do something, even if has been over 90 days.
ebay told me to file complaint with ic3. anyone tried that?

The prodigal son has arrived! He is waiting for me at home :yess:

Time to put an "X" on my signature banner...Detolf is getting crowded, and I just bought it :slap

ebay told me to file complaint with ic3. anyone tried that?

That bad eh? If this is the case than you can probably kiss that money goodbye and take this as a hard lesson learned. I filed a complaint with the ic3 about 3 years ago and got zero results.

Back on topic. I cancelled my PO with BBTS and just paid SS for one in full via PayPal today. Wonder how long it takes to ship.

Last edited:
That bad eh? If this is the case than you can probably kiss that money goodbye and take this as a hard lesson learned. I filed a complaint with the ic3 about 3 years ago and got zero results.

Back on topic. I cancelled my PO with BBTS and just paid SS for one in full via PayPal today. Wonder how long it takes to ship.

Any reason why you decided to go with SSC?

Back