1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Iron Man Mark 42 Diecast Series MMS

Chest looks weird to me, too big of a gap.

Damn it.
I said no more after avengers and dark knight....

I'm hoping they have swap out armour to not have it battle damaged. I prefer the clean HoA look. Still I'm liking what I see alot.

I'm hoping they have swap out armour to not have it battle damaged. I prefer the clean HoA look. Still I'm liking what I see alot.

I'd want that, along with parts of the armor to be able to work with the Workshop Tony like in the trailers when the armor unwraps, a dream I know, but a nice one.

Something about this looks off. I'm hoping to snag my first IM figure soon.

For you IM vets, what's the best one out there?

Something about this looks off. I'm hoping to snag my first IM figure soon.

For you IM vets, what's the best one out there?

Iron Monger- hands down, but you should get a mark something first to compare is size too

Number one reason I've never bought an ironman figure is because of the proportions of the head.. I hope they finally get the heads right with their new lineup of ironman figs, always wanted an ironman figure, this looks to be my first.

No official announcement yet but it looks like they got it down so I'll update this first post when the official specs and pictures roll out.

:lol Update this page? Who are we kidding, another freak will be all too eager to start up another thread once official specs come :lol :lol

Joking aside, im not too impressed yet. Perhaps the promo pics will be better.

Maybe the Avengers 2 movie promo edition? :monkey1

:lol no doubt.

Iron Monger- hands down, but you should get a mark something first to compare is size too

which of the MK's I think the 5 looks pretty awesome.

HT just sent me an email about this event. While they didn't include a pic of this figure, there is a shot that shows the 1:6 Hall of Armor in front of the 1:1 Hall of Armor. I have to admit that new Tony Stark figure with the full 7 Hall of Armor looks mighty impressive. Even if the whole set up wasn't so expensive, I don't think I have the room for that whole set up :google

I thought the die cast wouldn't have bd parts?

Who says? :monkey1

our usually very reliable OMG says. I believe he translated it from one of those magazine articles not sure though...

HT is not making any diecast IM with BD parts :panic::panic::panic:

Of course, HT can just as easily do whatever they want even if they said in a magazine, as they usually tend to do judging from past interviews

166726_443786195705621_1545717564_n.jpg
Don't know if it's just the angle or any kind of distortion, but the proportions finally do look like there's a person inside the suit.

Yeah, the added bulk makes me think you can remove some pieces of armor.

jesus when did Disney buy Hot Toys? Iron man, iron man, iron man, iron man,. my wallet needs lube for the *** whopping its about to take

that's not enough BD for my taste...the legs look fine.

Yay for MMS. Boo for diecast figures. Gonna stick with the IM3 Tony Stark one and let that be my definitive Iron Man figure...

if the only extras he comes with is the hands then no buy

Back