1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark42_011.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

Attachments

• mark42_011.jpg
    mark42_011.jpg
    984.1 KB · Views: 384
Jesus. What an amazing photo shoot of this guy.

HT seriously needs to get this guy to promote their figures. Amazing work, can't wait to get mine!!!

When do you all think SSC will start sending notices?

Take a look at Pete's new review, as per normal, click the pic to view

View attachment 121513

Excellent video review, it's good to get some insights on possible causes for the reports of shoulder joint problems, with this figure.. since I tend to use museum style poses for my figures, rather than deep stances, that was very reassuring.
:)

Awesome photos on that link! :rock

would like to know if the arm joint is really **** or not and if so I can pass on it. There is no point in spending 300$ on a figure
that u have to worry about when posing. Might as well be a statue if that's the case.

would like to know if the arm joint is really **** or not and if so I can pass on it. There is no point in spending 300$ on a figure
that u have to worry about when posing. Might as well be a statue if that's the case.

The PL video review seemed to indicate you just had to be careful and follow the instructions, because of the extra articulation on this figure.. I collect 1/6 figures because I hate the fragility of polystone statues, so think I'm going to keep my PO, because a museum pose should not be an issue .. unless there is a surge of problems when more peeps have the Mk42 in hand (like the ED209.. or more directly applicable, DC Direct's Arkham City, Killer Croc figure).

I just don't want to make another mistake like ED209 where I spend hundreds and then find out the figure is defective. I've had no probs with patriot so far.

I just don't want to make another mistake like ED209 where I spend hundreds and then find out the figure is defective. I've had no probs with patriot so far.

based on posts from quite a few owners from HK who already have the figure in hand the joints definitely do have issues, unlike the IP or WM. I'm seriously considering cancelling mine and maybe just go for the power pose...

Back