1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't mean it is an exclusive, its just how they plan on displaying the figures. If they want to scam another $50 bucks for a platic box and stereo wire as a toy fair EX have at it. I can build that battery pack for about $1.30.:lol

You are wrong. This is from Hot Toys Official facebook page. And also this not a SDCC exclusive. It's a Ani-Com exclusive. Last year we got 4 exclusives from all summer expos... ( Colton,Sups,Cap and Midas)

This one will be a better figure than the regular version, like all exclusive figures.

I'd love a small kit for the 42, with new shoulder joints and the battery&wires

also I wonder how long it will be until we get a suit that can open up like in the movie

on a positive note...glad hot toys now started to give out previews for whats coming on the annual exhibitions, hope they give something NEW (other than iron man or batman)

on a positive note...glad hot toys now started to give out previews for whats coming on the annual exhibitions, hope they give something NEW (other than iron man or batman)

smiley-thumbs-up-hi.png

I don't think so. It says preview not exclusive. All those in that link said preview and they weren't exclusives...but then again there is that car battery...

They could start selling accessory packs, im afraid the mark up on them wouldn't be worth it though.

what do you think about the new whiplash mark 2?

i dont know what is better

the monger or the whiplash mark 2

Back