1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And ill add too that I find it baffling why HT's would use plastic for the joints... I assumed when they went to diecast they would have made the joints the diecast part, kinda weird to me

anyone else?

whatever helps you sleep at night :lol

Obviously bad QC, hopefully it gets fixed for all you guys, im blaming Shane Black for cursing this suit right out of the gate

One pic of a random from Facebook reposted 500 times, yeah I'm not jumping aboard the panic train yet :lol

And ill add too that I find it baffling why HT's would use plastic for the joints... I assumed when they went to diecast they would have made the joints the diecast part, kinda weird to me

anyone else?

Agreed,but what the hell do I know. I question the longevity of those joints,only time will tell.

Agreed,but what the hell do I know. I question the longevity of those joints,only time will tell.

especially a year down the line when there wont be any hope of getting a replacement... hmm.
maybe ill wait for the AOU version... better colors too

Yeah I watched his review too,pretty good looking figure. Id like to own an HT metal Ironman at some point and I hope they give us an metal MK3 eventually.

Yeah I watched his review too,pretty good looking figure. Id like to own an HT metal Ironman at some point and I hope they give us an metal MK3 eventually.

If the lock down the QC (which they may have but time will tell) then I would maybe upgrade to a diecast mk 3/4/6/7

Back