1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_903731_ScarletWitchFig.jpg

I don't think anyone started this one yet.

I agree.

Is there any noticeable change besides the hair?

Nope. I don't believe they'll actually make her IW figure - I say this as an avid Scarlet Witch collector - because there's nothing new except the hair color. It would be a bit on the nose to sell just a hair color change, even for Hot Toys.

Since I missed out on the Civil War version I'd pick this up. I actually like the hair color but I doubt Hot Toys will make her.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Probably, but after Doctor Strange I’m hoping they’re taking roles and aftermarket into consideration. Wanda was pretty prevalent in IW and she’s gonna for quite a bit on eBay so a rerelease like this would be very welcome.
It’d also be cool if they did a magic effect with the mind stone attached to really spice things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see Wanda and Drax making it to pre-order but Star Lord probably won't. I'm not really interested in Drax since it doesn't look like they've updated the body. I think Hot Toys knows they can make money by pumping out the same figure with slight variations like Wanda, Dr Strange, Drax, and Star Lord.

I always seem to miss the SW figures so I hope i can get this one. I actually like the hair color a lot.

I could see Wanda and Drax making it to pre-order but Star Lord probably won't. I'm not really interested in Drax since it doesn't look like they've updated the body. I think Hot Toys knows they can make money by pumping out the same figure with slight variations like Wanda, Dr Strange, Drax, and Star Lord.

Drax? Highly highly doubtful. It's still available at retail at a lot of places and was discounted by SS and there is no aftermarket right now for it. The other 3 though I agree, because with the exception of AOU Party Girl Wanda, the figures command nice secondary prices so demand for new ones will be there.

Drax? Highly highly doubtful. It's still available at retail at a lot of places and was discounted by SS and there is no aftermarket right now for it. The other 3 though I agree, because with the exception of AOU Party Girl Wanda, the figures command nice secondary prices so demand for new ones will be there.
Where is he still available for retail? I just remember people being disappointed that they didn't make him for Vol 2. If they updated the body I think more people would be interested. At least, I know I would. That being said I can see them waiting till Guardians 3.

I found a deal on a CW Scarlet Witch which was significantly discounted due to a red staining on her right check (see first photo). This was all that was disclosed by the seller before shipping. When it arrived I checked it and upon further inspection I found there's actually a noticeable scrape near the red stain (2nd photo). I'm in the middle of resolving this with the seller but wanted to get some opinions on where I can get a replacement legit HT head (checked ebay, onesixth already), or ideas on how to make the scrap less noticeable. Thanks
36812308_860864677446621_8265644387690610688_n.jpgInked38125817_2134996453492597_7121537796652662784_n_close-up_scrape.jpg

Is the first photo from the seller? You can kind of see it, it's definitely there, but it's almost like the seller interntionlly sent an out of focus shot on purpose because I'd imagine that's super obvious in person.

Part of me would just want to send it back, even if you found a clean parted out sculpt, just so the dealer wouldn't get a dime from me, would have to pay for shipping, and would have to go through the hassle of selling it again.

But I guess it depends on how significant the discount was...

Is the first photo from the seller? You can kind of see it, it's definitely there, but it's almost like the seller interntionlly sent an out of focus shot on purpose because I'd imagine that's super obvious in person.

Part of me would just want to send it back, even if you found a clean parted out sculpt, just so the dealer wouldn't get a dime from me, would have to pay for shipping, and would have to go through the hassle of selling it again.

But I guess it depends on how significant the discount was...

Thanks. Really appreciate the feedback. This is my first time encountering an issue like this after buying stuff on the aftermarket for years. I got it roughly 30% off the average going rate on Ebay these days. I contacted the seller and he did offer either a 10% refund or a AOU scarlet witch replacement head. Looking at the comparison pictures and youtube videos the AOU headsculpt doesn't look as accurate as the CW version so I'm not considering that option. I can continue to look for a loose CW headscult.

Just take the replacement headsculpt for the time being and keep hunting. It's still probably the better value to take him up on that offer.

Back