1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree Heubert. I love The Rock. Followed his rise through WWE and into movies so I was excited about a figure of him but I just can't get over the bad body and elbow joints. It's like a Frankenstein mash up of HT, NECA and Hasbro. The cool tats are wasted on this bad body too. Look forward to seeing what someone does for an arm swap or some other way to at least cover those elbows.

It really is...from the looks its got Barney Ross forearms and torso, with DX T800 elbows, biceps, shoulders and legs.

Closer more in hand look at the head and body:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

DSC_2628.jpg

Why did they make the sleeves on the multicam shirt so short? If they were the correct length they would have covered most of the exposed elbow joint. :ohbfrank:

Was surprised to see it too. I think the proto had it longer. I guess they wanted to flaunt the tats? LOL

The elbow joints are terrible, I don't know what they were thinking.

Should have my Roadblock Wed/Thurs barring any customs hold ups. Looking forward to seeing what he's like in hand.

I agree elbows are ugly but c'mon is the Rock!! I hope I can snag a cheap one off ebay in the future.

Back