1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know stuff that's black is generally cool but the stormtroopers were cool because they weren't black, and there were no black stormtroopers in the films, so I don't find these all that impressive. On the other hand I'd buy a crimson stormtrooper in an instant, so my position is not consistent.

Hong Kong sellers range from $270-$350. I'd say $280 is the sweet spot for an asking price.

Glad I got mine through Sideshow. Problem is I feel like I need another one to balance things out.

Cool thanks. I was going to cancel my order but another member here told me not to and to keep it and sell it on the market, which is something I'm not very familiar or used to doing. So now I have it in hand and I'm trying to unload it to pay for upcoming Cap shield pre-order.

About time. All I could think about was holding out for Sideshow to get me my first double up of a Hot Toy.

Bad timing, coz now I think I'm too late for the actual regulars, lol.

Just had an email from Sideshow to say mines been shipped! :yess:

Guess it isn't too popular as I only placed a wait list reservation for it last week!

Rebelscum.com: MMS271 Shadow Trooper Hot Toys Star Wars Two Pack

MMS271-Shadow-trooper-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-figure-018.jpg

I still can't decide if I should keep or sell my second one of these. hate having doubles of anything but if you are going to have doubles of something that should be storm troopers.

Seems Yankee was wrong about the after market being all over this one, I can't seem to get rid of mine while getting back what I paid for in return following fees. :( :gah:

Back