1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the e-mail as well. Will be nice to get something new after the whole dock situation.

Got my notice too. I think I'll keep it since all my flex payments (Han, Chewbacca, and Marty) got pushed back so I shouldn't have many payments this month unless Hoth Luke and Han hit which I sort of doubt or at least not both this month.

Hmmmm.... TOO MUCH STUFF, but don't want to cancel. This charges the day before my birthday so I might actually get it on my birthday if I keep it.

Hmmmm.... TOO MUCH STUFF, but don't want to cancel. This charges the day before my birthday so I might actually get it on my birthday if I keep it.

Was thinking about canceling then got the email. Guess I'll keep it and see what I think when I get it in-hand.
I was thinking about canceling this back around Christmas but the wife told me to keep it cause it "looks cool" (which I agree with lol). Just got my 7 day email today too :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Cancelled! Hope a fellow freak gets this. The Aussie dollar has gone down the drain and this will cost 30% more after exchange rate and CC fee. I can't justify a bare bones figure, special variant or not, for AUD$335. At the rate things are going with price increases, you would have to be made of moolah to keep up with HT figures.

I may cancel as well. With Falcon, Stormtrooper 2 pack, Cap 2 pack and Mezco Batman all on the way and Star Lord EX next week I've gotta can something here.

Personally, I don't see these going for crazy prices aftermarket. They're a neat extra to have, if you're into it as a variant or whatnot, but I don't see these as being on too many 'must have' lists.

Back