1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shadow trooper has arrive….having fun with it….guys enjoy…...
001 copy.jpg
002 copy.jpg
003 copy.jpg
004 copy.jpg
005 copy.jpg
006 copy.jpg

The ankles on this thing look ridiculous. :slap

Hopefully by the time Hot Toys release their real Stormtroopers they'll be more like this:

966158737178272143.jpg

:pray:

The ankles on this thing look ridiculous. :slap

Hopefully by the time Hot Toys release their real Stormtroopers they'll be more like this:

966158737178272143.jpg

:pray:

But it's going to be the exact same mould, so they'll only look like that if all the bad ankle shots are down to bad futzing.

Does anyone know if a human doll head can fit on the neck post? I'd be grateful if someone could tell me, as my only reason for getting the stormtrooper 2 pack is to put a Luke head on the short stormtrooper. Thanks.

But it's going to be the exact same mould, so they'll only look like that if all the bad ankle shots are down to bad futzing.

Does anyone know if a human doll head can fit on the neck post? I'd be grateful if someone could tell me, as my only reason for getting the stormtrooper 2 pack is to put a Luke head on the short stormtrooper. Thanks.

I think someone posted in the Stormtrooper thread, that HT had said it would not be possible to do that.. perhaps Howard wants 5 slices of cake (Shadow, Short, Tall, Han and Luke) from this figure.

Edit - The info about the Luke and Han heads, was included in a video review of the Stormtrooper prototypes by Budget Stark, who had asked the staff at Secret Base.

I got mine today , I never got to get a sideshow one but this figure is fairly nice , Hes a great addition to my small 1/6 Star Wars property more of an appertizer sort of figure.

I am glad hes an exclusive im using it as a bank for later on . I Should of bought that DX12 batman armoury instead but this is Ok.

I'm almost debating cancelling this with the regular Storm Troopers releasing soon. This is still a cool variant but I'm not sure if I really need it.

Just canceled. Was thinking this would be a nice placeholder until the real Stormtroopers arrived, but no need now. Hope someone's waitlist converts.

I'm the only one allowed to have a blue Stormtrooper, similar to the one appearing in the new Trilogy :lol

Even though i have the 2 pack troopers arriving monday, im still keeping my order for this its somewhat unique and with rewards i got it for £100. I just wish it would hurry up and reach sideshow,:impatient: bloody port issues

I'm on the fence about keeping him. Was going to just get one regular Stormtrooper to go with him but really want the 2 pack now....

I canceled my order .
CANCELLED :yess:

I hope a fellow Freak gets a conversion....:hi5:
Think I'm gonna cancel this too. With limited space the SS Tie Pilot is a better bet.

Cancelled my waitlist as well:hi5:
Just canceled. Was thinking this would be a nice placeholder until the real Stormtroopers arrived, but no need now. Hope someone's waitlist converts.
Cancelled; decided its too much for an EU version....
Well done, lads! :duff

Down with EU garbage and up with OT Stormtroopers! :D

You guys are really really gonna regret cancelling this. Mark my words.

And it's beautiful.
I'm sure it's nicer in hand but I just can't ever see this figure being necessary. I'd rather SSC's TIE Pilot if I want an all black figure. To me this thing is similar to a white Darth Vader. Just the cheapest and easiest design flip that can be imagined.

I'm on the fence about keeping him. Was going to just get one regular Stormtrooper to go with him but really want the 2 pack now....
If it's one or the other, my vote is for the Stormtrooper two pack with mouse droid. Just better all around, I think.

Back