1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you guys freaked me into ordering this guy, with all the sellout talk, guess it was the rght decision. I love the look of the Shadow Stormtrooper so I wanted it but I have yet to order a regular HT Stormtrooper from Sideshow yet (do have one preordered at BBTS). I've put off a few figures don't like having all these things on preorder at once:)

Man, just a few hours until it got waitlisted a sensually. This could get ugly on the secondary market.

Hmmm.. its either going to be like Python.. or its going to be like Midas.. time will tell....

Hmmm.. its either going to be like Python.. or its going to be like Midas.. time will tell....

Midas was available for a while though, wasn't it? Python stuck around for a couple days I recall. So pissed I sold my Python, and for cost too. Sometimes being a good guy bites. Lol.

I'm glad I didn't hesitate ordering this. I mostly want to stick with Original Trilogy characters but this figure looks cool and will go well with a couple of regular Troopers.

Weren't the Shadowtroopers in the Original Trilogy as well? Or am I thinking of TIE fighter pilots?

They weren't in any of the films that I recall. Tie Fighter pilots and the Death Star gunners wore black but not armor like Troopers.

Yeah they were definitely not from any of the films. Which is why this makes me so curious since Hot Toys mentioned a focus on the main movie characters. But I also understand that this is a simple variant.

OR maybe they messed up something with the Storm Trooper production and found a way to manufacture them into these Shadow Troopers haha.

Yeah they were definitely not from any of the films. Which is why this makes me so curious since Hot Toys mentioned a focus on the main movie characters. But I also understand that this is a simple variant.

OR maybe they messed up something with the Storm Trooper production and found a way to manufacture them into these Shadow Troopers haha.

Ha! What should we do with these 500 error-filled scuffed "weathered" stormtrooper rejects? Paint them black and throw a pauldron on them!

I'm seeing it as WL. I don't think it will be too hard to get a WL conversion on this one if you get on now...

I want Hot Rod more than this figure BUT at the same time my pondering made me potentially miss this one & Python so I've put myself on the wait list..., so if I get it, I do BUT one things for sure..., there will be no pondering on my part when Hot Rod goes up (well not unless they ask for stupid money for the figure of course). :)

Back