1/6 Hot Toys - Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Scarlet Witch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having her crossed legged for a long time is gonna tear the crap out of her pants at the knees.

Having her crossed legged for a long time is gonna tear the crap out of her pants at the knees.
Yeah, yeah, yeah…and everyone says you can’t pose a Spider-Man figure in a dynamic pose without damaging the suit, and yet I’ve had several that way for years. Bottom line: you don’t know that for certain, and I’m willing to find out on my own.

Any decent stores still selling the deluxe [preferably a Hong Kong seller so I dont get hit with customs duty]

Very cool looking figure. I try to be selective with Marvel figures though so not sure if it’s one I really need.

Do we think this is going to be hard to get hold of for “normal” prices?

It seems pretty much impossible to find at the moment other than a couple of over overpriced eBay ads.

Is it just that it’s not fully released/out there yet?

I mean the Wanda Vision version is all over eBay still at retail prices.

I would like one but only for retail price.

I’m not paying the TBA price 😂

Last edited:

It seems pretty much impossible to find at the moment other than a couple of over overpriced eBay ads.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/docto...eluxe-1-6th-scale-hot-toys-action-figure.html

You're just going to have to wait for retailers to get them in stock and jump on in it quickly. The HK resellers are always high-priced out of the gate. Once more traditional retailers get their units, you might be able to grab one at a reasonable price. You can also try jumping on the waitlist at Sideshow. But it's pretty clear HT is making fewer units these days, which is why you're seeing higher prices vs the WV figure.

Some quick shots

20240309_171126.jpg20240309_171313.jpg20240309_172409.jpg20240309_172418.jpg20240309_172428.jpg20240309_173746.jpg

In the worst case scenario, I think it's always possible to replace her pants by plain black stretchy pants. Not as accurate maybe but it's barely noticeable in the movie that she doesn't have plain black pants.

Back