1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15 - 1.jpg

ws8kfp.jpg

vxi7vb.jpg

Just added 2 more of my photos from earlier today :)

It really is a great piece, if you're even considering getting one then stop thinking and just do it. Finances permitting of course.

whats the best place to order her from....how come there is no free shipping on sideshow for her? does anyone have any Codes to use?

Re: 1/6 hot toys disney maleficent

well... her movie design looks a little weird...

angelina-jolie-maleficent-set-england.jpg

Gonna guess/hope she gets the black and purple later on.

Really nice job overall.. I think I am the odd one out but I really preferred the elf sage look.

I saw a joli head sculpt on eBay that could be used for this version.

Re: 1/6 hot toys disney maleficent

Really nice job overall.. I think I am the odd one out but I really preferred the elf sage look.

I liked it too. If the figure had that costume with the wings, I would have ordered one immediately.

I cancelled my BigBadToyStore pre order, its taking too long to dispatch and an Aussie site has them in stock already so i got it from them and should have it within the next few days and got it cheaper without the international shipping.

I just went to reorder with this code and where my previous order couldn't give me a shipping quote until I got the 6 day notice ($18), when I reordered it now says $10. That seems pretty ****** to screw your early adopters on shipping. With the code she's $219.99 now, previous quote was $248.

It's just not Angie to me anymore, somethings off! Glad I passed.

It's just not Angie to me anymore, somethings off! Glad I passed.

I'm not picking this up, but I imagine this is going to be one of those figures that truly is so much better in hand. In all the pics I've seen the paint looks flat and ordinary, kinda Barbie-like - but under natural lighting I think it will pop. Maybe.

It looks much better in normal light, she's very pale so lighting just makes her look washed out. Her face is nice and detailed in a normal setting though.

Back