1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PO'd this off of SSC using a $20 off coupon. After seeing pics and better video reviews I am definitely looking forward to this figure now. Shouldn't SSC be sending notices pretty soon?

Still not digging the tailoring but might pick one up with the discount code nonetheless. Everything else looks very good. I'll try to grab a parted out head or two for customs down the road.

Hot toys face sculpting and paint work/detailing is reeeeeally good these days. I would say almost better than 1/4 PFs.

I don't collect 1/6 but Ive been tempted to start on more than one occassion o_O

HT has been the leader in portrait paint apps and character likeness for a few years now, Enterbay would be close behind and third would be wayyyyyyyyyyy behind them both.

Hot toys face sculpting and paint work/detailing is reeeeeally good these days. I would say almost better than 1/4 PFs.

I don't collect 1/6 but Ive been tempted to start on more than one occassion o_O

These days? Like Yankee said they've been killing it for years. In terms of consistency, quality, and realism, any modern HT release will trump almost any PF. I would still collect PFs if the factories Sideshow uses could paint eyes like HT. Then we'd never get a Rogue or a Catwoman.

Do Big Bad Toy Store send a notification of dispatch a few days before they deliver? that's who i've pre-ordered the item from and i want to make sure funds are in my account at the time of dispatch???

Do Big Bad Toy Store send a notification of dispatch a few days before they deliver? that's who i've pre-ordered the item from and i want to make sure funds are in my account at the time of dispatch???

Unfortunately nope.

Nope, but typically it's about a month after Sideshow starts shipping. If your card is declined due to insufficient funds, I believe you have about a week to pay your balance and complete the order.

This shot from Dean's video is amazing!! :clap

maleficent.JPG

Back