1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't make my mind up about this figure. I have nothing for her to go with. Well, unless you count the vintage Mickey and Minnie mouse I've got.

I really can't make my mind up about this figure. I have nothing for her to go with. Well, unless you count the vintage Mickey and Minnie mouse I've got.

I rarely think about that. Right now I have hellboy next to my cowboy and aliens figure and Dredd figure:) my shelves are for me.

Haha, thanks grphyx1! I'm not taking any commissions at the moment but I will keep you posted. I'm considering selling this one but I'm not sure yet.

Darn, I canceled my HT so you could do mine :lol!

But seriously, I did end up releasing the PO. I may get it down the road, if it goes on a Spootacular type of discount. :)

I rarely think about that. Right now I have hellboy next to my cowboy and aliens figure and Dredd figure:) my shelves are for me.

Same here - At the moment, I have a few crammed in to cabinets, mixed up, until I move and set up properly. I just like posing the figures and setting up small scenes.

Hm....need more pics to see if I want to cancel and wait for bomba sale or keep it.

Same here - At the moment, I have a few crammed in to cabinets, mixed up, until I move and set up properly. I just like posing the figures and setting up small scenes.

the really do multiply quickly. I'm up to 15 detolfs with no more room to cram any more. Luckily still have a few shelves left to fill

the really do multiply quickly. I'm up to 15 detolfs with no more room to cram any more. Luckily still have a few shelves left to fill

With Pre-orders, I'm up to 230+ figures. Half are hot Toys. I've yet to move, so still working on display ideas.

This photo makes it clear to me… this figure definitely has the wrong body. They should have made her a little taller too. I had this on flex, I am hoping Sideshow will let me cancel.

10830081_10152456903882344_392373334870261016_o.jpg

Has anyone received theirs from an overseas seller and can post pics or a video review?

Is it just me or is the packaging on this a bit... well, crap. For Hot Toys at least. Yes I know it's minor (kind of) but it really looks like a cheap £20 figure with a fancy slip case and a price that makes you cry (with laughter).

Will await better reviews I think.

Is it just me or is the packaging on this a bit... well, crap. For Hot Toys at least. Yes I know it's minor (kind of) but it really looks like a cheap £20 figure with a fancy slip case and a price that makes you cry (with laughter).

Will await better reviews I think.

It's the same high end packaging that HT uses for all their figures. There's spot gloss on the box, which may not come off in the pictures.

Back