1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fine to me, keeping my order.
It could have looked way better than fine :thud:

I was so excited after seeing the promo pics. I still check this thread like the sculpt is going to magically change or something :lol

If this goes to the bargain bin, I think I'll get it then. If not, & it somehow sells out before then, meh.

It could have looked way better than fine :thud:

I was so excited after seeing the promo pics. I still check this thread like the sculpt is going to magically change or something :lol

If this goes to the bargain bin, I think I'll get it then. If not, & it somehow sells out before then, meh.

The review did very little to show the off the sculpt, and when we did see the portrait it was being blasted by a spot light :lol so it's hard to say it's any better than fine.

Tailoring on the outfit looks top notch, so that's a plus and the crow looks good and should display nicely.

sAnfCgS27rK2TnBAit8KXg.jpg

That's the best pic of that lot imo, as it's been taken at a seemingly normal viewing distance (as opposed to the others that are 2 inches away) and isn't being washed out by flash/spot lights.

It's not a bad looking figure.

I wonder if painter Noel Cruz will attempt a repaint on it?

Finally got around to watching the movie on itunes. Better than expected. The figure looks pretty good but not great. The outfit just looks baggy and ill-fitting to me plus the material doesn't seem to match the actual outfit terribly well and has a kind of cheap shimmer. I would have picked it up had it come either as a DX with the winged version, or with removable wings. Also the perfect EX IMO would have been the three faeries, even just as all plastic. I'll probably pick one up when it's discounted or has triple reward points attached.

rh5zk1.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a video I came across! The sculpt is looking good! The only issue I have is that the tailoring could use improvement in terms of the fit.

Last edited:
Back