1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went to the costume display at FIDM here in Los Angeles and they had the screen-used costume from Malificent. Hot Toys did an amazing job of re-creating the real costume (snaps aside). Even the texture of the full size costume was recreated perfectly.

I just went to the costume display at FIDM here in Los Angeles and they had the screen-used costume from Malificent. Hot Toys did an amazing job of re-creating the real costume (snaps aside). Even the texture of the full size costume was recreated perfectly.

Any pics? It is always great to hear that accuracy was kept in mind! It must have been quite the sight in person.

needs some major futzing but she has grown on me. Here's a bad iphone pic.
2woausj.jpg

What a pain in the butt to put this lady together.
I had to take her clothes off so that I could attach the train and it was almost still impossible.

Lovely pic Fremen! Is she worth the pick up? Debating to get her next or the new Wolverine. She does look beautiful and amazing.

She'll probably never be done again where as there are a few Wolverines so ya, I'd choose her.

She looks pretty cool in person when you have her set up.

I did find however that black paint comes off very easily from the thing around her neck so I had to take an eraser to her neck and face to get the black paint off. This can happen after you remove the plastic that is between her neck and the black thing around it.

She'll probably never be done again where as there are a few Wolverines so ya, I'd choose her.

She looks pretty cool in person when you have her set up.

I did find however that black paint comes off very easily from the thing around her neck so I had to take an eraser to her neck and face to get the black paint off. This can happen after you remove the plastic that is between her neck and the black thing around it.

Alright thanks for letting me know about that! She does look great. I want to start getting other things outside of Marvel at the moment. That's why I'm so excited for Marty Mcfly.

I too am trying to move out of Marvel a bit. (Except for Guardians of the Galaxy)

I would love to get the Guardians but I can't. Need to stick to Cap and Wolverine.

Not even Rocket. :( How can you pass on a little rodent that spits and scratches himself?

Back