1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
always somthing :lol

:1-1:

Yes. Likeness is off. Looks nothing like Christian Bale.

487386_391603350901661_933760278_n.jpg

Before they released this teaser, i said to myself; "The only way I'm going to buy another HT Nolan Batman is if they provide a better un-cowled sculpt AND and a suit with actual fabric under the armor plates". Well...so far they're one for one. Lets see how good that un-cowled head is once its revealed.

whats the point people will complain bales face is to thin.or his face is round ,his nose is off ,or better compare it to customs .

whats the point people will complain bales face is to thin.or his face is round ,his nose is off ,or better compare it to customs .

Well of course. But I am not usually one to do that unless something is way off (the Avenger's Thor HS before they fixed it). So I think this one will be close enough.

I'm looking forward to this figure. I don't have dx02, but I have medicom TDK, this figure will pair with Bane, and medicom version will stick with joker2.0

Man, you think they would steal Iforigno's cape and make it like that, but its just the ugly rehash DX02 cape.

Well an unmasked Bruce = Sold
Fabric undersuit = Sold
Less Rubber to worry about leaking . (my poor DX02) = Sold

Let's hope the BW sculpt is accurate this time , 3rd times a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back