1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love what I'm seeing! They just need to fix two things. Shoulders and the vertical strips of armor behind the "6 pack". They need to curve towards his sides and not inwards.

So it's confirmed, armor is hard plastic now? No rubber?

The center seat belt does not seem accurate in the forms
seems too compressed
remains the problem is discovered from the wrist of the glove
is like the Tdk

600166_10150912831372344_1450463140_n.jpg

Not as good as it should be
425139_10151907865745604_1117988459_n.jpg

It jus appears the chest area on the suit display is puffed up versus the photo of the prototype.

All Hot Toys needed to do to sell me on this was improve the costume material and include a Bruce Wayne head sculpt. Well, they've done both so I'm in! What would be even cooler was if we got both a DK and DKR Wayne head sculpt. This is going to be sick displayed with Joker, time to hunt down a good Wayne suit, lol.

Um.. Yeah, guys, you can clearly see his NECK, which is always covered by his cowl, so it's a Bruce Wayne head sculpt in the one picture.

"After long development, we are excited to bring to fans our newly developed Batsuit of the DX Batman, featuring fabric costume with armor originally developed based on the costume design in The Dark Knight Rises movie"

Does that mean no rubber? At all?

Can't wait for this one!! Anybody know estimated release date? I really hope that they include same bruce wayne face from previous side show version.

7+ months from now.

"After long development, we are excited to bring to fans our newly developed Batsuit of the DX Batman, featuring fabric costume with armor originally developed based on the costume design in The Dark Knight Rises movie"

Does that mean no rubber? At all?

That's what I want to know. If the suit underneath is fabric for flexibility then the armor should be hard plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back