1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
600166_10150912831372344_1450463140_n.jpg

582698_10150912831432344_1403134414_n.jpg

ad894d4a8b103b07d4b33d7eb85610b5.gif

:lecture It's times like these when actions speak louder than words...

Once the independent firm "void and thrustmaster" give their final inspection and approval, it's so bought. :lol

Now I can go ahead and pose the hell out of my rubber DX :horror

Guess we can actually pose Batman now.

The belt is fantastic. No lame single sculpt.

*Still goes with standing there like a mofo pose*

Not sure I get the fan fare for this one. Shoulder pads are still way too big and any other changes probably wouldn't be noted unless you set them side by side and studied them.

Not sure I get the fan fare for this one. Shoulder pads are still way too big and any other changes probably wouldn't be noted unless you set them side by side and studied them.

Not noticeable? That's nuts. It looks like they redid everything about the figure from the ground up.

I can already see that there are about 10 changes without looking at my DX02.

1. Mesh suit under padded sculpts
2. The line detail on the pants padding
3. Lower bicep armor
4. Chest is even thinner
5. Bat symbol smaller
6. Ab armor more accurate
7. Gauntlets thinner
8. Accurate mask-less neck-piece
9. More realistic belt, looks like it's hinged like the real thing

Okay fine, 9.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are pretty big compared to the real suit. But as noted above there are some good improvements. But the most important improvements they have to make...the cape & cowl...will be the deciding factor for me to buy it or not.

376925_10151907864515604_821527952_n.jpg

I think it's the shape... it isn't as contoured as the real thing.

The cape is always going to be ass. I've given up on that completely. Already have some custom capes anyways. I don't know what possesses them to make such poopy capes.

Last edited:
Never said they aren't improvements. I think they definitely improved it. What I don't believe is that they improved it enough to make a noticeable enough difference to differentiate the two on a shelf unless they are side by side.

I think it's the shape... it isn't as contoured as the real thing.

Agreed, they need to hug the shoulder area better....but the end result is they still look too big.

And if you promo the fig as the most accurate representation, you gotta get those details right.

Never said they aren't improvements. I think they definitely improved it. What I don't believe is that they improved it enough to make a noticeable enough difference to differentiate the two on a shelf unless they are side by side.

The suit is at near perfection... they change it at this point and it'll become inaccurate... well, the only thing that could be fixed I guess is the shoulder pads.

I don't think they need to change it. I don't think it's neccessary. :lol

Well unless they've fixed the meltdown and unless you missed the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back