1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the original message with the pics

A great figure not only requires an accurate head sculpt, but also a full gear of outfit and accessories true to the original.

After long development, we are excited to bring to fans our newly developed Batsuit of the DX Batman, featuring fabric costume with armor originally developed based on the costume design in The Dark Knight Rises movie!

Batman fans, the most authentic Batman is arriving in the city very soon! Please stay tuned!

oooo awesome, if this is anything like the teaser schedule for the Joker 2.0 I can see pics and specs being shown v. soon!

That looks really great and all, but since my DX TDK Bats leaked and his crotch ripped after I got the repleacement, I´ll have to look first if this one´s going to be better and not as prone to damage...

I'm really looking forward to this one, and I can't wait for more pics. Kudos to Hot Toys for making a fabric suit this time.

just saw the new pics of batman,and :horror:horror:horror simply amazing, hope batman is up for PO tmrw, cuz i can't wait :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back