1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until you see what happens when Bane goes up to that part of the field. :lol

It does look significantly better than the DX in void's post. Look forward to the full reveal. Pretty sure this will blow all mods and previous releases out of the water.

I didn't bother with the DX02, I just updated the head on the V1 to the PERS version and will update again, if I see an improvement. But the whole figure? Nah.

cool! updated and improved is always cool.

this will be so awesome for those who miss out on the dx and for the post-avengers hot toys fans.

but having the dx02 and the dx09 makes me feel that i have all the essential batman i need... for now?

(or 'til HT announces Adam West version)

Are the DK and DKR suits supposed to be exactly the same (in the movie)? I haven't really followed any DKR news or trailers - was gonna just go in the theatre knowing little to no background.

All we need now is Two-Face 2.0.

And then in 3 years, Bane 2.0 and Catwoman 2.0.

Are the DK and DKR suits supposed to be exactly the same (in the movie)? I haven't really followed any DKR news or trailers - was gonna just go in the theatre knowing little to no background.

There are suppost to be subtle differences that are there because of the plot.

It's the same suit.

People noticed a few things like the gauntlets being untucked and there was an interview with the costume designer where she said, story wise there has been a few subtle alterations (which go unnoticed) due to the story.

It's still the same suit.

Collectors can pretend that this "TDKR version" is from TDK and vice versa. Unless they include battle damaged parts specific to the film it's the accessories that define either a "TDK" Batman or a "TDKR" Batman.

Yea that's what I figured, guess HT knows people will buy it though.

The suit is much updated from DX02. Many of us wanted it, and they gave us what seems to be a very accurate batsuit. This new version is not too subtle at all.

Honestly, I've always thought that a well done two face DX would be amazing. Could you guys imagine seeing that eyeball moving around on the scarred side? The way things are with today's releases, an extra suit, a Harvey headsculpt, a gun, a couple of coins, and some campaign buttons probably would qualify as a DX. If that's not enough, then, what the he'll? Throw in the podium for Harvey, I just think that a well done Two-Face with PERS could really help HT show just how cool the feature can be in its various applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back