1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Rises Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THIS one I will be getting as soon as the PO is up...the DX02 will go right into the Tumbler...assuming it actually does ship end of summer. :pray:

The vault would be more complicated and expensive sounding. But I'll take it. $300 with vault? :pray:

I think that, judging by the Teaser, this new DX will encompass both films, and include accessories from both as well.

Agreed. It even says that in the teaser.

This will be HT's 2nd "upgrade" of a DX. Perhaps the DX line is complete and the rest will just be better versions of what we have. Good, I can't wait for the 2.0 Indy. :D

DX11 = Better DX01
DX12 = Better DX02

and so on.....

I'm glad the chest looks the same. That was perfect already on the DX02.

Honestly, this looks like the best of Medi and Hot Toys combined.

The chest does not look the same, it looks better :clap

The DX02 (as well as the Medi for that matter) had the batsymbol on the chest a tad too big and too prominent - on this I think it's been scaled down which is good to see (excuse the badly futzed DX02 - not my pic).

You can see the Batsymbol's wings extend further on the DX02

403396_2985634414924_698201665_n.jpg

I hope the leg armour looks better and really hope the entire suit has the mesh/cloth underlayer as it appears it might do.

Cowl is going to be key - whether it looks better than the modded medi cowls do, we shall see - I certainly hope so!

If void didn't point out the length of his bat, for me it looks just like the DX02 standing behind him. :lol

Look at the bicep armour, look at the gauntlets, look at the neck, look at the lack of rubber between gauntlets and bicep armour

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. It even says that in the teaser.

This will be HT's 2nd "upgrade" of a DX. Perhaps the DX line is complete and the rest will just be better versions of what we have. Good, I can't wait for the 2.0 Indy. :D

DX11 = Better DX01
DX12 = Better DX02

and so on.....

Oh no. You mean like what if,

DX 13 is Michael Jackson, DX 14 is Bruce Lee, DX 15 is Indy, DX 16 is Jack Sparrow, DX 17 is Luke, DX 18 is Jack Joker, DX 19 is Keaton Batman, DX 20 is Arnold, DX 21 is Ledger Joker, DX 22 is Bale Batman, DX 23 is Michael Jackson, DX 24 is Bruce Lee, DX 25 is Indy, DX 26 is Jack Sparrow, DX 27 is Luke, DX 28 is Jack Joker, DX 29 is Keaton Batman, DX 30 is Arnold, DX 31 is Ledger Joker, DX 32 is Bale Batman, DX 33 is Michael Jackson, DX 34 is Bruce Lee, DX 35 is Indy, DX 36 is Jack Sparrow, DX 37 is Luke, DX 38 is Jack Joker, DX 39 is Keaton Batman, DX 40 is Arnold, DX 41 is Ledger Joker and DX 42 is Bale Batman.

:panic:

DX 13 is Michael Jackson, DX 14 is Bruce Lee, DX 15 is Indy, DX 16 is Jack Sparrow, DX 17 is Luke, DX 18 is Jack Joker, DX 19 is Keaton Batman, DX 20 is Arnold, DX 21 is Ledger Joker, DX 22 is Bale Batman, DX 23 is Michael Jackson, DX 24 is Bruce Lee, DX 25 is Indy, DX 26 is Jack Sparrow, DX 27 is Luke, DX 28 is Jack Joker, DX 29 is Keaton Batman, DX 30 is Arnold, DX 31 is Ledger Joker, DX 32 is Bale Batman, DX 33 is Michael Jackson, DX 34 is Bruce Lee, DX 35 is Indy, DX 36 is Jack Sparrow, DX 37 is Luke, DX 38 is Jack Joker, DX 39 is Keaton Batman, DX 40 is Arnold, DX 41 is Ledger Joker and DX 42 is Bale Batman.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Your on point :clap:clap

Look at the bicep armour, look at the gauntlets, look at the neck, look at the lack of rubber between gauntlets and bicep armour

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Do you see DiFabio? This is why I hope and pray that those spoilers in the TDKR thread weren't true. I get used to seeing harmless gags in the spoiler tags, and I'm desensitized to the meaning of spoiler tags, and when you posted those things, you didn't even leave a warning...you...didn't...even...leave...a...warning...

2007_09_hinesward.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back