1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Opened mine last night. Quick pose and snapshot. Still need to futs with it a bit IMG_20180327_135157.jpgIMG_20180327_135121.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised by how posable this guy is considering he's in fabric clothing. I ended up going with the oversized gun in one hand and the handcuffs dangling from the opposite wrist like he just busted out.

I was pleasantly surprised by how posable this guy is considering he's in fabric clothing. I ended up going with the oversized gun in one hand and the handcuffs dangling from the opposite wrist like he just busted out.
Totally agree....I think it's more posable because the body is so skinny underneath.

Funny you mention your pose, that's exactly what I did!

02ff8e6e2377fdde23ef9e025e3b71fd.jpg
2724a5518283ef084ed74beddd54db90.jpg
a7978bf9588dc6cc915ba5d281266df9.jpg
b84142df27e896f21650dbb22cd61096.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Added the Mom toys Harley $80 shipped (couldn't pass it up).
ed992af0c2df4db0bb8b028c140a3b38.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I kinda want a Harley to go with that tux Joker, might have to look into one.

Ergh. Getting jealous. So many nice pics and setups.... I hope mine ships soon. :(
Although I suppose I should be using this time to make room for him on my shelves.

Man, BBTS is really behind on the releases lately, eh? This guy shipped from SS mid march, right? Unless we have data that this is a split shipment too?

Man, BBTS is really behind on the releases lately, eh? This guy shipped from SS mid march, right? Unless we have data that this is a split shipment too?

Probably split shipment. I recently got a conversion on this. I can't believe Sideshow got their entire shipment and it sold out that quickly.

Was having the crappiest day I've had in quite awhile, and the Universe took pity on me and arranged to have this waiting for me when I got home from work :)

30124253_10154990796130904_7024182647672799232_o.jpg

Had fun rearranging my detolf to make a Joker shelf. Should add in my Lego Joker, I suppose....

DSC_0016.JPG

Such a great figure. I was messing around with the accessories, trying to get an interesting setup, but just left him plain. This figure is so expressive, and you can get such dramatic poses with it....He works just fine without them.

Anyone know when BBTS will be recieving their shipment?

Long while. I talked to SS, who acts as BBTS's distributor, and SS told me that they don't know when they are receiving their next wave shipment. They will distribute all of their stock to SS buyers before shipping to retailers. Buckle up for the long haul, in short.

Just got this guy, only had time for a brief look so far but already safe to say he's my favourite Hot Toys Joker! Only one minor complaint/question. On the box his teeth are yellow but on the figure they look very white, which is accurate to the game? I honestly don't remember.

Back