1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy, only had time for a brief look so far but already safe to say he's my favourite Hot Toys Joker! Only one minor complaint/question. On the box his teeth are yellow but on the figure they look very white, which is accurate to the game? I honestly don't remember.

Arkham has free dental.

Mine is finally shipping from Timewalker. Really looking forward to this guy. All these cool photos have been making me impatient.

Got mine today. Loving this guy!

64B99B65-0DE4-4223-BAB0-7452304D020F.jpeg

E457C944-F5D4-4AF8-968D-BDF4E7EAE380.jpeg

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

68353add91a292dae47a0be2601dbd25.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beautiful pictures and figure. Mine is coming next monh. With the two Arkham Batman figures I have hopefully Hot Toys makes a Catwoman next.

I'm out of the loop on this one, so am I remembering right that this Joker didn't have an exclusive version?

cheers. :)

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

When Spider-Man tells you he’ll be wearing the Iron Spider Armor from ‘The Other’ in Infinity War. 🤣 [emoji91] 🤦*♂️
bd2a8b418a8c1acc89561ade821a2751.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked mine up a few days ago. He’s a fantastic figure, but the issue with the calm eyes sticks out a lot more in person. His head looks best from the side, unless he’s wearing his x-ray glasses.

The blood stains are a nice touch. I was surprised to see his coat is buttoned to his shirt, which is also nice.

This is how I have him posed.

72CufCn.jpg

Last edited:
Back