1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have multiple Ledger and Leto Jokers, and a Monaghan. But only two Batman figures: Bale's The Dark Knight and West's '66.

I always found the villains and non-Batman allies to be more interesting. Even back when I was collecting the Kenner figures.

I'm usually more into the heroes, especially Batman, but the Joker has always been an exception. I have a Ledger with no Bale and soon a Nicholson Joker with no Keaton Bats as yet. I'll probably pick this up when he releases.

Thank you. Awesome! I wonder would it be silly to get this despite having no interest in the video games it comes from :lol I do love the Hamill Joker, possibly even more than Heath's.

The games themselves are fantastic, and they were smart enough to get Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill back. If you have any interest in videogames and Batman, they're pretty much a dream come true.

D&ck move, Sideshow....D$ck move
f1b0c7500e62fd8df2b5dc424234e34c.jpeg

With this hobby, I am always more surprised when a figure is released earlier than announced or right on time rather than being delayed. Delays are the norm. It will get here when it gets here.

What makes this more of a bummer is that I feel like I remember the original release window being in early 2018. Then they moved it forward to late fall 2017, which made me hopeful they were confident about releasing it early. Would be neat to see it arrive before 2018 still.

Ok I may be the only one who is happy about this :lol

but this just feels like Sideshow covering their bases. They wouldn't release it in November anyway, since it usually takes 1-2 months after the HK release, which could still be as early as next week, putting it up for an end of the year shipping date for SSC

The reason I'm happy is because I have a 3 figure backlog I was putting off buying because I wanted to be ready for Joker :lol

Just got the notice of a delay until Jan/Feb 2018 :(

Got mine too.
I cancelled my order.
I may re order it later but I got tired of waiting and having money tied up in it.
Not sure why this one keeps getting pushed back but I got notices today for 3 figures PO'd months after it are arriving early.

Aww....That's kind of sad. Gonna break my holiday tradition of gifting myself with a HT Joker every Christmas.
And I've been so good this year, too. :(

Aww....That's kind of sad. Gonna break my holiday tradition of gifting myself with a HT Joker every Christmas.
And I've been so good this year, too. :(
Well that certainly does suck...I ordered him back in April & I've had that empty spot next to AC Batman for what seems like Foreeeeevvver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I only owe $76, I want it now!!! lol, definitely one of my most anticipated figures.

I only owe $76, I want it now!!! lol, definitely one of my most anticipated figures.
I heard that! I have all my rewards points tied up in Mr. J.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back