1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the codes wont work, Timewalker has it up for $219.99. I PO'ed this and the Batman and got both at a discount and shipped free. Not necessarily trying to promote this place, but for those looking for the discounts and no NRD, this is a very good option. Just wanted to help out a little :wink1:

You honestly don't even need arkham bats unless you like the design. This joker is going to have such incredible shelf presence, he'll have no problem being displayed by himself.
Yeah I agree. This is a great looking Joker and even not having an Arkham Batman yet I'll be happy to have it. That said I wouldn't mind a Batman but the Arkham Knight look isn't my favorite and I know the Arkham City figure isn't great in terms of articulation and the suit.

Yeah he works well on its own or with any other Batman since it's a simple design of him. I don't think many people will be after the AC Batman but rather pair this figure with AK Batman instead.

32219430386_47b083d1b4_b.jpg

15937086_1214973761904563_9018706989284888699_o.jpg
Yeah. I'm going to pair this Joker with BvS Bats.

You honestly don't even need arkham bats unless you like the design. This joker is going to have such incredible shelf presence, he'll have no problem being displayed by himself.

You could say that about any figure, but I get your point. This Joker would look great on his own, but I intend of posing him casually leaning with his arm resting on the shoulder of the stoic, serious Arkham Knight Batman. :lol

He's great if you just want a finely detailed Joker figure, even better than the Sideshow figure IMO; but to be fair, they're different designs.

Last edited:
Will be getting this and the AK Batman. Really hope they sell well enough for Hot Toys to keep making Arkham figures. I can't think of many characters from those games I would not be interested in buying a figure of.

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

All jokers released until now look great on their own really. Except for the Lettoker abominations. I mean, who the **** is he?

Really hope they sell well enough for Hot Toys to keep making Arkham figures. I can't think of many characters from those games I would not be interested in buying a figure of.

Totally. That said, I would love an Arkham Origins Joker, in particular. Troy Baker was incredible at impersonating Mark Hamill.

So, I'm curious. Assuming they did make an Asylum Batman to go with this, which villains would best fit with the City and Knight Batmen? AK is the namesake of that game, but, honestly, I think it was The Scarecrow's show. AC is a bit more complicated in terms of pinning down who "the" villain is. Joker? Strange, Ra's?

jmyEuFQ.gif

The Arkham line... resurrected?!

84.gif

I haven't bought a 1/6th fig in years, as I got hardcore into Minimates and Comics, but since I've stopped the former and decreased the latter, this might just pull me back in. I love all Arkham designs, so sign me up for the Big Guns. I mean, I can't realistically buy everyone, so I'll stick with the most interesting and well-known characters. I'd kill for a Deathstroke though. As for Harley, well, I dislike the current comic version a lot, but I wouldn't say no to an AK version. A Catwoman is a must though.

Spoiler Spoiler:
So, I'm curious. Assuming they did make an Asylum Batman to go with this, which villains would best fit with the City and Knight Batmen? AK is the namesake of that game, but, honestly, I think it was The Scarecrow's show. AC is a bit more complicated in terms of pinning down who "the" villain is. Joker? Strange, Ra's?

HT should make a figure of him, utilizing a new, unholy combination of rubber arms with LEDs in them for his "glowing tattoo" effect. :lol

I'm so glad they didn't go with the sick Joker. Dang, every time I see this figure it makes me smile because of how good it is. :lol It's a dream come true.

All jokers released until now look great on their own really. Except for the Lettoker abominations. I mean, who the **** is he?

He looks like someone cosplaying as The Joker.

And not even good cosplay, but lazy, half ass cosplay where people have a hard time even telling who the person is supposed to be.

He looks like someone cosplaying as The Joker.

And not even good cosplay, but lazy, half ass cosplay where people have a hard time even telling who the person is supposed to be.

Each to their own I suppose – personally I loved Leto's Joker and pre-ordered the purple coat version as soon as it was announced. :wink1:

I love the game, and I like this interpretation, I wish it had some more accessories at this price but it'll be hard to pass up. If they make scarecrow that would be an instant buy.

Back