1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, no chance of any more coupon codes from SSC? If only HT had put these up a week earlier, when I still had $30 off.:lol Hell, had I known this was coming so soon, I'd have used it on Batman and my RP on this, but that would make me clairvoyant and I wouldn't be so caught up in worrying about a $30 price difference because I'd be more focused on predicting tomorrow's lottery numbers. Ah, well, **** it. I'll order it.:lol

Someone said on the SSC thread they got a code for January.

i hope that they also going to make scarecrow

You and me both. Arkham Knight Scarecrow's design is amazing and easily one of the best designs in the series. the fact that he is the final game's main villain and it just so happens to be the best portrayal of the character in his long comic history is just frosting on the cake. He would be an instant buy for me.

hopefully our next upcoming Hot toys figure:

Scarecrow_showcase.jpg

isn't that a face you would love to see on your self! :)

I just beat City again and I must say, Ra's had kind of a cool design.

totally agree, i loved Ra's in AC his design is awesome - it also helps that he was indirectly the main villain. I would totally buy a figure of him after AK Scarecrow.

List of characters i would buy
1. this Joker (in fact i have already pre-ordered him and am really happy about it!)
2. Arkham Knight Scarecrow - he is so badass and his design is probably the best in the series
3. Arkham City Riddler - a great design for the best version of the Riddler (before they ruined him by making him obsessed with the batmobile and looking like an ill homeless charlie sheen)
3. Joint place with Riddler (sometimes above him depending on my mood) for me but i would love to get - Ra's al Ghul - his design is brilliant and if they managed to somehow get his tattoos and eyes to glow like in the game he would be EPIC

after that i would be wary of just buying every character tbh - they are all great but these are the standouts for me.

These will look great together:

View attachment 316159

Thats really interesting because i dont think they will stand well together at all really...

Thats my biggest problem with Arkham Knight, apart from the ****ing Bat-tank-mobile, (and to a lesser extent Origins and City). The makers present a hyper militarised Batman in a mostly realistic world, but then he goes up against goofy, cartoony villains such as the Joker and Riddler.

I think Asylum got the balance right most successfully, and i would love a figure of Asylum Batman to stand alonside Joker...

Just my thoughts...

You and me both. Arkham Knight Scarecrow's design is amazing and easily one of the best designs in the series. the fact that he is the final game's main villain and it just so happens to be the best portrayal of the character in his long comic history is just frosting on the cake. He would be an instant buy for me.

yes for me to for sure

Does anyone think that HT should have waited one more year or two to release the Arkham City Bats figure after they revised the body with the BVS version to match the articulation with this Joker :lecture

Took the plunge on the pre-order. Have quite a few reward points saved up so I put $130 towards this. After the NRD I only have like $79 left to pay.

Ikr? I'd take Scarface over most of these accessories.
Heck, a TV with a pic of Joker for an alternative head would be incredibly unique and cool.
Anything but these damn "chalenge mission" accessories!

that would be EPIC

hm i dont know if i want this dude because i only want real movie figures, but when i see those pictures of this joker ... I NEED TO HAVE IT :lol

hm i dont know if i want this dude because i only want real movie figures, but when i see those pictures of this joker ... I NEED TO HAVE IT :lol

I said something similar a while back... I was only going to get non-movie versions of the characters in sixth scale.

Somehow a Hot Toys Batman Armory w/Bruce and Alfred, Bane, Catwoman, Batpod, Joker, Bat Signal set w/Blake and Gordon all managed to find their way to my house. I try to justify it to my wife by reminding her that this really is my only vice. That's working.... for now. :)

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

The thing is that this guy walks the line with "realistic" enough to make him fit in with movie figures. He's just abnormal enough to make him not quite right, which is fitting for the character.

Back