1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

He's going to look great next to my Arkham Bats'

359868f4b826f28bd61e87f055225f14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy with this release. And I have rewards points so I can get a good discount!

After all the waiting we have done, I find the amount of bitching to be amazing. You either want it or you don't.

Goes with the show, now matter what is announced there will be those who complain about it. Bitching is a popular pastime, esp with internet folk.

Pre-ordered, 218.96 EUR, a reasonable price nowadays for European collectors I think. It is slated for a November release here.

whoa, some awesome news to wake up to!

I really want AK bats and this guy, but it it's up to my bank account I'm gonna get Joker.

I'm in. I once had a vision of having four shelves of Batman/Joker in my detolf.

Keaton/Nicholson
Bale/Ledger
Affleck/Leto
Arkham figures.

I don't know about Affleck and Leto anymore though. I bought the armored version but Leto was sooo bad.

This is a must have. Contemplating cancelling my Tuxedo Leto Joker now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well i think they will also make the joker from arkham city soon

Given how Joker happy HT can be it's a possibility. I wouldn't be shocked if they made a Titan Joker too if this sells well.

That's not a bad price when you look at figures like Beetlejuice.

Oh let's not bring up that name...that figure was such heartbreak.

I'm in. I once had a vision of having four shelves of Batman/Joker in my detolf.

Keaton/Nicholson
Bale/Ledger
Affleck/Leto
Arkham figures.

I don't know about Affleck and Leto anymore though. I bought the armored version but Leto was sooo bad.

I need to get a Nicholson. I just realized he'd be the only Joker I didn't have from the mention here.

I am extremely glad and thankful that thy are making this. I will now have Arkham Knight Batman, Scarecrow Custom, Twoface Custom, and Arkham Asylum Joker.

I really hope they do more in the line, the Arkham series deserves it.

I am extremely glad and thankful that thy are making this. I will now have Arkham Knight Batman, Scarecrow Custom, Twoface Custom, and Arkham Asylum Joker.

I really hope they do more in the line, the Arkham series deserves it.

My main Wants are AK scarecrow and Arkham Knight and Arkham Asylum Batman

This is a buy from me. I'm still on the fence about Arkham Knight Batman, but this one is from one of the greatest games I've ever played, complete with wonderful Mark Hamill memories.

This is a buy from me. I'm still on the fence about Arkham Knight Batman, but this one is from one of the greatest games I've ever played, complete with wonderful Mark Hamill memories.

I'm with you there, but the AK bat just looks insane, like ripped right from the game.

Back